Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Baron_Aron - Application [Approved - Tantara]

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
1. Your Minecraft username: Baron_Aron
2. Age: 18
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Canada

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have read the Tome.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I enjoy immersive roleplay to a great degree, and I think the roleplay aspect of the Hollow World server greatly enhances the normal gameplay of Minecraft. I have had a fair amount of experience roleplaying, though most of it has been more sci-fi than fantasy. I've played on City 18 roleplay servers on Garry's Mod (if that means anything to you) as well as in a raw text sci-fi RPG, most notably.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I'm Baron_Aron. I like to consider myself a gentleman, and thus present myself to the public as one. My interests include watching movies, reading science fiction and fantasy novels, amateur astronomy and playing video games. I don't have any very interesting hobbies like bungie jumping or SCUBA diving, but I do enjoy amateur astronomy, as I said. I'm here because I enjoy playing Minecraft and other creative games. I enjoy a good roleplaying game for the purpose of relaxing, and from what I've seen Hollow World is a very good roleplaying server. I think that I'd enjoy myself quite a lot should my application be approved.

By the way, I'm not actually a baron. I just find the rhyme with Aron (my actual name) pleasant.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have no impressive works to speak of, but I do have a fair ability with redstone and architecture.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I enjoy long walks on an unyielding surface (beaches (i.e. sand) are annoying to walk on) and a two-scoop ice cream cone from time to time. I also attend CEGEP (college equivalent) in Quebec.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I am well aware of this. I've seen obvious xray users on other servers, and I'm glad that there are counters to this kind of thing around.

11. How did you find out about our server?

I was looking for servers on a Minecraft serverlist after the last server I played on went under, and this one was one of few that interested me.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have voted in your favour.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I'm going to accept you :)
Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Sorry, I seem unable to whitelist you for some reason. You'll have to wait for an admin to do it. No worries though, you'll be in soon enough :)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I just tried to connect. My connection was refused with the following message:

"You are not on the whitelist. Please apply at hollowworld.co.uk! :)"

Could you please try to whitelist me again?