Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Battle for Middle-Earth 2 (Multiplayer :D)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Hey there,

I'm sure there are some people who have played this game and might even still have the CD-ROM somewhere laying around. Who would like to go multiplayer with me? To fight each other or to fight the computer? Multiplayer Online has been deleted, but if you download LogMeIn Hamachi and we create an Altera server, you can join using the 'network' option. :)

I hope there are some of you out there who like the idea :)

For those who do not know or own the game.
It's a strategic game, where you build up a base and then create units to fight for you.
You can choose from many different armies:
Men, Dwarves, Elves, Isengard, Mordor, Goblins.
Each army has its own speciality, like Dwarves are good with everything to do with buildings: Demolishing them and building them as a good defense, while elves are good with range vs units and goblins have a variation of cheap and expensive units.
All of this leads to epic battles in LOTR maps and scenery.
After going to battle multiple times, you'll get ring powers which you can use to summon aid, like archers, balrog, dragons, watcher, ents etc.
You can even create your own costum hero to fight alongside gandalf, the witch king or for instance gimli!

Last edited: