Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

bbeberle's new application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Villager
im sorry to those village elders im just i little cranky becuase i have been trying to get approved for two days now:oops:

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
im sorry to those village elders im just i little cranky becuase i have been trying to get approved for two days now:oops:
It isnt an automatic process, we are sorry you have had to wait but please just be patient.

Evan

Villager
Well I'm gonna stick with you need to add a bit more to 8. Then I can approve.
plz already i have been sitting her for hours i would like someone just to lay it to me straight approved or declined im sorry if this is a little pushy but i really would like to play on this probably amazing server. i've been at thisfor 2 days my friend has been kindly waiting for me.so i will be waiting for ur response

NarwhalTamer

Villager
Hi, the kindly waiting friend here! I would really appreciate if you fantastic people would allow my friend onto this equally fantastic server. Now I know he's been pestering you guys for a little while, but that's just how he is, deep down he's a really great guy, one of my best friends. And I am also short on time this weekend as I have prior engagements that need to be fulfilled. If you're waiting for an picture of the amazing fire castle on ice, chances are you'll be waiting a while as it was lost to a band of greifers and a TNT cannon. But I can vouch on it's behalf; it was really snazzy! Evan is really artistic when he would like to be. I am hoping that this post is the last little push he needs to be accepted (if you guys are still unsure) if not I apologize for wasting you're time.

Sincerely, Narwhal36, Man-Beast of Dynastra

Status
Not open for further replies.