Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

BDani's Mining Company & Enchanted Wares

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDani

Loyal Servant of Altera
Based off of the grand city of Heaven's Reach, we have been out of business for a while, but we are back and bigger then ever!

Looking for materials for your building operation? We can get you wood, cobble and stone at below market prices, and we'll even take care of transporting the shipment to where you want it, free of charge!

Looking for equipment? You will get THE best prices all around, bar none!

Looking for a job? We are paying to avid workers who want to mine for us, guaranteed payments per each sucessful mining tour PLUS we will get you any needed equipment.

Looking for a quick, easy way to get some rads? Enchant items for us with your 30 lvls of experience and get rewarded for that extra experience you didn't care about anyway!

Oh, and... *starts talking quietly* if you're looking for the very best enchanted equipment at great prices, just contact us, we'll get you the best deals in the land!

Inventory below, but we have extra stuff around that isn't cataloged yet, if you're looking for something specific, tell me and we will go through our vast stock just for you!

RedDragoonSpider

I think I might like it here
If you would like, i could be a supplier for you. I do plenty of runs for mining and i don't mind enchanting a few items for you, message me a list of contacts for when i'm in game. thanks

BDani

Loyal Servant of Altera
If you would like, i could be a supplier for you. I do plenty of runs for mining and i don't mind enchanting a few items for you, message me a list of contacts for when i'm in game. thanks
Message sent, thanks for your interest!

Anyone else interested (in any of the topics), just post here please.

Id be willing to become a supplier, im mining alot and currently building a dwarven city, so i get alot of unneeded materials xD
Just PM Blak7712 about the job :D

Taezel

I think I might like it here
ATTENTION!

Limited Edition Diamond Pick of Awesome available:
- Silk Touch
- Efficiency IV
- Unbreaking III

Leave your offers in the thread (preferable) or PM with them if you don't want to make them public.

Pretty sure I bought that from you.

If you are able to, I'd like golden armor of equal quality. Between construction and the upcoming expedition into the Nether, I'll be hard pressed to provide you the rads. So feel free to take your time.

BDani

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yep, yes you have. I'll edit the post now...

About the golden armor, we just need to arrange a fee and I'll be working on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.