Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bertlad_Application [Accepted - Auxilium]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertlad

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:Bertlad
2. Your real name:Bert
3. Age:21
4. Gender:Human Male
5. Country:United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have requested to join this server specifically because of the rolepay aspect, as it has something I haven't tried in Minecraft.
As for roleplay experiece, I am a constant player of PC RPGs and also make my own.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I am a composer, conductor, pianist, accordionist, baker, chef, novelty pizza designer, satirist, game designer, and college student at the moment. I should be writing a paper in German right now, but I felt this was more interesting ;)

Besides this I am very boring.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

None available: all my Minecraft pictures were stolen by Endermen.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Only if requested!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, and wouldn't be able to figure out how to install them without accidentally summoning a cabbage from the Underworld.

12. How did you find out about our server?

It was one of the top three servers on a list of many.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Nope, but probably will. (Edit: Just voted! Read the Wiki and love how well you guys keep this server together. Excited to see it in action.)

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
hello there Bert. im Royo_Royal the Bandit lord

im here to say that you need add more on nr 8 =)

Bertlad

Villager
Ah, of course.

I've been a Minecraft player for about a year or so, and otherwise just play and tinker on my computer. As mentioned, I am a game designer, although currently do not work with video games: rather, I stick to writing pencil and paper RPGs similar to Dungeons and Dragons, but with the hope of furthering the game style.
I also write stories, which goes with all of the other things, focusing primarily on science fiction and fantasy. When saying I was boring, I meant I do boring things in an interesting way, such as playing with grammar to create functional languages and cooking all of my meals ala "Epic Meal Time," ie. always incorporating bacon.
One other thing which I find exciting about this server is the entire Medieval theme: most of my time in Minecraft is dedicated to creating buildings which look old, although I must say that I am a fan of housing my peasants in sunken dirt huts and housing myself in buildings conforming to the landscape around them.

Hope this is better, Herr Doktor Bandit Lord.

Bertlad

Villager
I hope this doesn't sound whiny or impatient, or anything else extremely annoying, but I was just curious whether 24 hours after submitting an application was said application's expiration date or not?

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
I hope this doesn't sound whiny or impatient, or anything else extremely annoying, but I was just curious whether 24 hours after submitting an application was said application's expiration date or not?
We are humans. :p
And the Bacon part did it for me. I love Bacon!

Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.
©Bellon The Wise

Status
Not open for further replies.