Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bethany Stoner re do [Declined- Paint]

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I understand but if you do not do as I ask, I cannot accept it.

Camryn

Villager
I'll give you another shot to edit and fix/adjust the written test, address all of the questions correctly and I would make sure everything is answered to the best of your ability, showing that you have indeed read the rules and lore, if its not fixed, I will be forced to decline your application.
ok look at it now

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.

Camryn

Villager
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.
I am finding a different server I WORKED SO DANG HARD

Camryn

Villager
I AM NOT GIVING UP I WANT THIS SO BAD