Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

BirbRP’s Whitelist Aplication [ Approved - Mara ]

LocalBirb

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
BirbRP
BirbRP
Villager
BirbRP's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: BirbRP

Country & Timezone: Canada, EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Power gaming is making someone or something strong with no lore or explanation behind it. Say if someone had no medical knowledge at all, then all of a sudden could diagnose, treat, and fully heal another person out of nothing but pure luck. That would be an example of Powergaming. Meanwhile Metagaming is taking knowledge your character shouldn’t know and assuming they would. For example an adult might be able to recognize a plant native to their land, but a young child might not be able to due to not learning it in character but they happen to know it out of the blue for no reason at all.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello! I’m Birb, I’m your local fantasy loving Canadian digital artist! I have always love character creating since I was young, of various species, worlds, and other such things. Fantasy lands have always been a nice place that I think of as home away from home. A small place to take a short vacation and live another life as you please. Being able to be given a set world to create a character in and live as is always so much fun.

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Xiqu

Race: Caparii

Appearance: Xiqu is a big eyed Caparii. Her rather large green eyes stand out from the rest of her caramel toned skin. Her hair was curly and awfully messy, sitting on her head and had various flowers and leaves mixed with her coal black hair. Her horns curled outwards into slight points which wouldn’t be good at stabbing but maybe colliding with things.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Xiqu was nothing but young and naïve, doing no more than enjoying her life as a child, though maybe her need for exploration and curiosity had gotten the better of her. She has simply wandered too far into the forest of her lands, it all looked the same to her. She was lost, she spent hours wandering aimlessly around the lands, maybe she was farther than expected? Xiqu was awfully tired, looking around for anything that she could nestle up too, anything she could rest against. Xiqu examined the forest she stood in, looking for just about anything she could use. Eventually spotting a decent sized hollow in a tree. She figured she could fit in it, right? It seemed a decent height off the ground, hopefully she’ll be safe for the night. Xiqu quickly got herself up the tree, and into the small hollow. After managing to sleep for, maybe what was a few hours. She woke up with the sun rising and glaring into her eyes. Xiqu poked her head out of the hollow, simply looking about to see if anything was around, not seeing anything that could be deemed a threat. Slowly made her way down the tree and onto the leafy flora covered ground. Continuing her attempt to find her way home, she thought of possibly climbing higher up to get a good view of her surroundings. Xiqu continued wandering a bit further west until she found a suitable tree to scramble up. The tree was rather tall yet sturdy. Covered in various branches that could be used to scale upwards to the top. With that, Xiqu lept upwards to the closest branch, pulling herself upwards, then proceeding to weave her way through the many branches, of course getting a few splinters but splinters were nothing compared to her want and need to go home. Xiqu made it as far as she felt comfortable with, just above the half way line. Seeing through the leaves and trees was much easier now that she was above more of the shorter and thinner trees among the forest. Xiqu took a moment to simply admire the view and beauty of the lands she lives within, enjoying the crisp morning air before snapping back to reality. She stood on the brand she was on, clinging in a hugging manner to the main trunk of the tree and began to look around, maybe for the smoke of someone cooking something tasty to eat, or maybe the top of a house. Xiqu had spotted what seems to be the leftovers of a long burnt out campfire. She happily scrambled her way down the tree's trunk and back to the forest floor, she had completely forgotten about the splinters, overwhelming hunger, and all the other issues she had faced in this short amount of time of being lost. Happily skipping in the direction of her home and humming a quiet tune to herself out of nothing but pure joy. Xiqu simply skipped her way back into her home, like nothing had even happened. Running directly into her house and into her dads arms. Saying nothing, not a ‘hello’, an ‘I missed you’ or any of the sorts. Nothing more but hugs and warm meals were exchanged, and being told to not wander farther into the forest than the villages lights can take you. On went with Xiqu’s life, this was a big learning experience for her. She’s learned to leave small trails of pebbles to lead her back home through the forest. This is one of the many habits she has belt throughout her childhood.

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Hello!

I ask that you redefine Powergaming, as your definition isn't quite correct. Once that is correct I would be happy to accept your application.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.