Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Black Mesa, the mod we all waited for, Is officially out!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
There is going to be very little I am going to post on this thread.
Black Mesa, free modification to source engine and recreation of one of the greatest games in history, Half Life, is going to arrive in just over 9 days.

That's right, you can stop fainting now, the wait of 9 years has finally come to an end. Black Mesa, THE RECREATION of THE GAME, is making its way right now, the Devs have finally finished it, and I believe the hype is great amongst the already-mental fans... Go and see it, just make sure not to faint again.

Post your expectations, thoughts et cetera down here ;)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Good news don't stop coming! Black Mesa will officially be released on Steam!

That's right! You'll be seeing this beauty make its way on Steam thanks to joint operations of Mod's community and Steam Greenlight. Black Mesa will actually be the first game to be accepted on Greenlight!

It is yet uncertain of the exact date of release of this on Steam, however we can expect up to a month after the official release on Friday.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Well this video for some reason had its audio removed but..

And music is Geddan, or Get Down. Tonnes of memes for it :p

Axell

Lord of Altera
Maybe we should teach Valve how to count to 3, quite an abrubt cliffhanger on #2 Ep 2....

Hoodedstranger

Lord of Altera
What you just said made me speechless, considering i'm a fan of the half life games. Words can not desribe the awesome i just heard.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Black Mesa's forums are currently down. However, once they are back up I shall inform you on the official release ;)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Black Mesa, an ambitious project started in 2006, which has won many awards and was always very anticipated, is now OFFICIALLY OUT.
That's right. You heard it. Black Mesa is out. If you are having a difficulty getting onto the server, don't worry, you're not the only one.

What is Black Mesa? (Asking this question means you live under a rock)
Black Mesa is a project that attempts a full recreation of Half Life, an FPS from 1998 which is surely one of the greatest games of all time.

Go and download it now
http://release.blackmesasource.com/

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Black Mesa, an ambitious project started in 2006, which has won many awards and was always very anticipated, is now OFFICIALLY OUT.
That's right. You heard it. Black Mesa is out. If you are having a difficulty getting onto the server, don't worry, you're not the only one.

What is Black Mesa? (Asking this question means you live under a rock)
Black Mesa is a project that attempts a full recreation of Half Life, an FPS from 1998 which is surely one of the greatest games of all time.

Go and download it now
http://release.blackmesasource.com/

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I played it. I love every bit of it in separate. The way it's just the same but different at the same time make this thing a real amazing show. Once you get used to it, it's more than a masterpiece. I highly recommend it.

I mean, a PC that is basically one big virus holder.
It's like a full carnival ride that fits a million people
Its only virus filled if you ;

1) Don't have anti-virus software (I use avast and never seem to get any)
2) Go around clicking every download link on the internet you can

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Do you also approve the awkward, non-related conversation about computers?

(Also, Avast's free, terribly bad version is free... and it sucks. Get AVG or something far better for free)