Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Blacksmith looking for work

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Pretty much what the title suggests. I have ambitions of starting a blacksmith and sell all kinds of equipment, however I need a location to set up my shop first. So if anyone would like a blacksmith in their town/region, please message me and we can work out the details! :)

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Heavven's Reach has a Blacksmith house and Winterguard has a Castle Blacksmith. (And once I get around to build itone in the town :p )

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
There's another in Thiil, tentatively.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
To clarify, are these blacksmiths occupied? or are you suggesting that they are looking for people to fill those positions?

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
As far as I know the Heaven's Reach and Winterguard ones are free. I run the one in Thiil, at this moment.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Are those towns still active? :3
Winterguard is looking for a mayor while its being built; If by active you mean people living in there no, I want to note that I got yet to actively look for settlers though ;)

As for HR, yes still people living there.
Bode is atm Building a new house(IRL) and should be done somewhere during or at the end of November.

I'd have to check if the one in HR is actually free but last time I checked the owner was on our inactivity counter, and looking at the status the shop floor is in he probably still is.