Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Boetius Forehorn - The Recluse

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
-Added new art under Physiology. I really do need to make them slightly smaller in size.
-Added new relations, and updated general profile to better reflect Boetius' current state.
-Added I am Wake to relations.

-Will update the rest of relations very soon

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Romantic interests:

Lana Wake: I am Wake "Such a fascinating woman... a fierce intelligence and beauty to her. I find myself enamored, but how could I get her attention?" Boetius feels a primal attraction to Lana, despite their brief encounters. Boetius wishes to impress Lana in some way, but struggles to know how he could impress a woman who seemingly knows and sees so much.
Oh dear
It will be interesting to learn how this develops through Roleplay ._.

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
UPDATE:
Boetius has been taken during the raid on Sanardu. It took nine men to bring him down, but he was ultimately taken to some far off place.
There will be a DM by me and probably Blorbis to find Boetius and the other captives.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
UPDATE:
Boetius has been taken during the raid on Sanardu. It took nine men to bring him down, but he was ultimately taken to some far off place.
There will be a DM by me and probably Blorbis to find Boetius and the other captives.
They done goofed now

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
Updated and added new relations and other stuff to better reflect Boetius' current state:
Everything new is written in BLUE. Because blue is COOL

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
I've updated and added a few relations. Trifaë Lizardd_ and updated Tylla.
I know I've missed quite a few other people, but its very late and I will continue to update tomorrow.
As always, everything new is written in blue, I made a particular focus on family with these updates.