Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bogoo89[Approved - Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogoo89

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

Bogoo89

2. Your real name:
John Sundqvist

3. Age:

4. Gender:

Male

5. Country:

Sweden
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Roleplay is a great way to get more depth in the game and a much more funny way to spend your hours in minecraft.
Yes I've som experience from a few games. Dungeons and dragons, neo tech and mutantare my favorites.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I live in sweden and are 22 years old. I'm living in Uppsala with my female and my parents live far away in the northen part of the country. I like fotball and almost any kind of training. I play alot of minecraft and i still go in school ;)

When im cleaning my house I always listen to good music like Lars Winnerbäck (swedish legend) or some random Punk-music. I like dogs more than cats and I really dont like horses.

My favorit subject in school have always been history and religion but I belive in science and myself.

You are all very welcome to contact me online if i get approved if you are bored and just want to do some roleplay och just talk about hell or something! I try to always be polite as possible even if my english could be better, and i like almost everyone I've meet so far in my life.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Sorry but no​

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

This is my first try to join a roleplaying server at minecraft but I hope to have a really nice time here and do my best to create a nice environment at the server.​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.