Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bonjourno! I wish to Join! [Declined - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezio

I think I might like it here
Greetings to my fellow adventurer's.

I hereby wish to enlist on this adventure, here in Hollow World.
I hear you have many things for me to kill, many places for me to learn, many books for me to read. Dare i say, this may be my wanted path to Sovngard, Valhalla or where-ever-else a glorious death may take me... Yet i will not be dying for a long time.
Here is the Scroll containing my application.

1. What is your minecraft name?
i_am_akasaka

I dont know why i chose it for the name i always use on games and my Nickname(s) in real-life are 'Kuthario', 'Ezio', and 'Kare no Sekai ni'

2. How old are you?
18, yet 19 next month.

3. What Gender are you?
Male

4. What country do you live in?
England, of which some Americans call Britland... Ignorance on their Behalf.

5a. Do you agree to read our survival guide before logging on to the server?
Of course. No point going into battle or anything like-wise without knowing your enemy and everything surrounding it.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I do, for i wish to be of no inconvenience.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
As You wish.

My name is Kuthario Trice-Benro Da Risboro
Not many know of my like and dislikes. I keep Myself to myself. I Kill For fun, or is it out of duty? I hunt. That is known, But what i hunt, is not. My name is Certain, My nature is not.
Past happenings have found their way into peoples conversations.. but solid facts are non-existent.
I have been named a mystery in the flesh, yet others do not believe i am composed of flesh.
I have Killed men and women, that is known, how many, is not. Neither are my reasons.
Some say they have seen me at night, preying the streets... that the shadowy image with sharp glistening teeth they cant erase from their memory.. Yet others claim I wear red, crimson and sanguine.. unable to tell if it is blood or just dye.. they say i hide behind a long duster coat tattered and torn... some say i resemble a mythical Vampire, yet others a Wolf, some say its all fable yet others have scars... I am known by many to have a sickening Smile, a feral snarl... one that sends shivers up the strongest of men.
Are any based on truth?

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Greetings.
I'm an 18 year old lad, I play guitar and piano, i'm in two bands, i sing in both aswell. I teach swimming, piano, and guitar.

I was Voting for my Server, of which i am an Admin for, and stumbled across this site, it looks great and therefore i would like to join. Being an admin on a server is great but it ruins the fun of just playing the game, therefore i was looking for a server i could really enjoy just playing. Hmm it seems you need more info... Ok... I have 6 guitars in my room.. a piano.. and a violin of which im working on learning. I love music, from classic-Opera-Rock-Heavy Metal-Country-Folk-DubStep- anything that sounds good and has emotion or stirs emotion inside. I write lots of poetry and like-wise use them to make songs. I draw, usually Manga. I am Learning Japanese and Italian and latin. I Enjoy Female Company.
The RP Character I play as is very slightly based on people saying i am a mystery.. ~They say i am a mystery... and that they cannot explain why.. some put it down to my never losing face.. unable to read my expressions... others understand why when they find out i studied psychology... including Criminal psychology..

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Yes, i will upload a picture or two of my house on the other server.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
This applying for Whitelist takes a long time, the server had better be good

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yep, thats no problem. i have to ban people from my server so i understand.

11. How did you find out about our server?
a Voting site we use for my server.

12. Have you voted for us?
no, But i will once i log on and see that it is as good as it sounds.

I hope this Application will be accepted.

Your sincerely

Kuthario Trice-Berno Da Firenze

Attachments

Ezio

p.s: i will most likely be Donating 20 usd if i like the server.

Your RP character look too much like Ezio from AC, even the name and last name. Try to make it more original. Other than that, awesome app :)

Ezio

i see what you mean.. i will get a better picture, do you have the power to change my name? and the last Da Firenza just means 'from florence'

Ezio

nope firenze is italian way of saying florence.
but florences are the currency in ac.. not sure if thats what they use in italia..

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Nope. You need an admin to reply to the thread. But can't you make a new RP character? You just took Ezio from AC and put him intro Minecraft.

SirDeeZie

All you have to do is literally just change it! :)

If i wanted to change my rp character, i would say "and then he randomly combusted" *Dead* oh well, new character, and make a new story, and also change my skin. As you are not whitelisted yet, you have the power to just change your name if you wanted to. It is not a name you are given in game, you just mention that name to people you are rping with with, and many will come to know you as whatever you choose your name to be.

Ezio

i see.. well i like my character.. its based on a bit of ac and some other stuff... but can i change the name of my account?

SirDeeZie

Also if you meant your forums name, that doesnt have to change lol, we are merely talking about in game rping. Although if you did want to change it i would suggest asking an admin/mod as i would have no clue :(

Ezio

i see. much appreciated. i will change my characters rp name... to Kuthario Trice-Borne Da Firenze

SirDeeZie

D: You were born three times!! hahaha, or does that mean you are one of a set of triplets? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.