Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bonjourno! I wish to Join! [Declined - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Looks good, but i don't see why people fussed so much about the rp char.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
It's hardly the least original thing i've seen, in fact the only thing I have a complaint about is the format. Can you write your application in continuous prose rather than dropping a line every sentence? It makes it far easier to read and assess.

Thank you in advance.

Ezio

I think I might like it here
Anyone here managed to find a legendary dragon skyrim yet? i been on for hours and found nothing of the sort... thats the last achievement left as well...

Ezio

As you have all probably guessed i am trying to keep this in the 'Recent open threads' list so you busy admins are more likely to read it... :p

Ezio

sorry didnt realise it was classed as spamming..
Thanks for checking up though Qri

Ezio

wtf? i have waited over 12 hours for this to be accepted, just looked at a new thread list and saw some newbie approved already... have i slipped through the grid??

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Can you please stop being impatient? We have a massive backlog of applications at the moment and those that havent been replied to get priority. Your spamming isnt making this any easier on you or us so can you please be patient!

Ezio

hmm if you say... but this server had better be good... and perhaps you need more efficient staff, and better priority lists.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Ezio, I would like it if you did not act so damned impatient. We are busy people, and we do not have to deal with people complaining like this. We go through applications as quickly as possible, but it still takes a while. Please don't be disrespectful.

Ezio

No need to worry. i am only messing with you. I understand it takes a while.
i have another server to run.. thats what i have been doing all day, (apart from work) :p
But understand that when i saw this server i got excited and really wanted to play it.. i have now waited a whole day and nothing has happened, you can understand i would be a bit frustrated. I appreciate you guys commenting to tell me you are working on it.
Awesome picture shadowsmalls, L is one of my fave characters and death note amongst the top of anime... code geass and evangelion on top with it as well.

Cya when i get approved :)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
hmm if you say... but this server had better be good... and perhaps you need more efficient staff, and better priority lists.
Blatant disrespect, there is so much going on behind the scenes and we have far better things to do with our time than argue with the likes of you.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.