Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bookworm libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

I must point out to everyone that we cannot copy bookworm libraries over to the new map. Make sure you have a copy of your book in a phsyical book stored in your inventory when we move over ! I see a lot of people writing books and I'd hate to see their work go to waste.

The old world will still be accessible for a while so you could always transfer things, but it won't be there forever.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Gerbil found a rather rude one at some point today, gave it to me :p

I'll hand it over to Alpha next time I see him, it'll amuse him.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Gerbil found a rather rude one at some point today, gave it to me :p

I'll hand it over to Alpha next time I see him, it'll amuse him.
Well tbh, I found it and gave it to gerbil to read XD, any Idea why that guy wrote it? it was bloody funny.... and why do I get the feeling the king in the story was Lars?.....

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
wait, what is this? book writing?
VanGarrett said:
I agree, I know nothing of this plugin.
It's a fairly Unknown Plugin, yet an awesome one at that. You hold a book ( just one) and do /bookworm [title] and everything you type afterwards, whilst holding the book, will be recorded. To speak out loud, just switch your Item Slot. :D It's brilliant, you can also add them into Libraries (bookshelves) and can read from it, or left click to get the physical book it's self :)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
It's a fairly Unknown Plugin, yet an awesome one at that. You hold a book ( just one) and do /bookworm [title] and everything you type afterwards, whilst holding the book, will be recorded. To speak out loud, just switch your Item Slot. :D It's brilliant, you can also add them into Libraries (bookshelves) and can read from it, or left click to get the physical book it's self :)
that's really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.