Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Borderlands 2

Raith

Lord of Altera
I be in the mood for this ridiculously hard game. I am also looking for people who would be interested in joining me in a game or two. if anyone wants to join I'll send you a pm with my skype. until then I hope to see some of you in Borderlands 2!

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I had it for the 360, but when hooking up Turtle Beaches to play with @Sir_Ashington the disk slipped out of the tray and got scratched up....

On the bright side, if you have it for the PC this means when I buy it again I can choose the PC xD

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
I be in the mood for this ridiculously hard game. I am also looking for people who would be interested in joining me in a game or two. if anyone wants to join I'll send you a pm with my skype. until then I hope to see some of you in Borderlands 2!
Borderlands 2 is ridiculously hard? :0 I guess I played it in seriously easy mode then.
I would play, but my PC can barely handle Borderlands 2, waiting for a new computer to come to me soon :)

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Oh sweet jesus yes, this was my jam. Can't remember if I got the second UVHM pack, should still have some 61s floating around. What we running?

Raith

Lord of Altera
Oh sweet jesus yes, this was my jam. Can't remember if I got the second UVHM pack, should still have some 61s floating around. What we running?
well, as long as you have the compatibility pack you should be okay to play it
Borderlands 2 is ridiculously hard? :0 I guess I played it in seriously easy mode then.
I would play, but my PC can barely handle Borderlands 2, waiting for a new computer to come to me soon :)
I have it, and would be willing to play.
would you all happen to have it for the 360~?

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
...I have it on 360 and PC, but do not have a Live subscription. xD