Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Borderlands!

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
I've recently "got back into" Borderlands, so I thought why not make a thread that can be used to
Discuss it! this can be anything like: "My character is ..." "Bosses are getting really tough" Etc etc.
Anything Borderlands related can be put here, wether that is friendly discussion or looking for friends to play with on any console.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I am a bigger Borderlands fan than ANYONE else in the world. Just saying.
*Looks at his 3 weeks total playtime*
Borderlands 2 in September :heart:

Nyto

Legend of Altera
I'm playing Borderlands PS3 with my brother doing some couch co-op. :) I bought it recently for 30 bucks with all the DLC. AmAzInG DEAL!

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Have it on the PC and thought it was pretty dire, a good attempt but feels like Fallout 3 without the storyline and clunky controls/zero AI (not that FO3 was ace). Still I'd buy a second outing of the game if they make it as I did sink a good 40hours into it.

Nyto

Legend of Altera
Fallout 3 wasn't all that hot, and I was hyped up too. What I though made Borderlands funner than Fallout for me was co-op and guns. I liked Fallout because it was interesting, but Borderlands is just plain fun to play if you are playing co-op.