Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Boston_Boy's Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston_Boy

Legend of Altera
1. What is your minecraft username?

1.Boston_Boy

2. How old are you?

2.fourteen

3. What gender are you?

3. male

4. What country do you live in?

4. USA

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?

5a. Yes I have read.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?

5b. Yes I agree
6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

6. My name is Tydarus I grew up in the streets of the city of Dren. My dad died when I was nine. My dad would provide minimal supplies for the family, but after he died we had no money and could not afford enough supplies for the family, so I decided to become a thief. I was sick and tired of starving and always being worried about my mom and if she was going to be okay, after I became a thief we started to eat a common meal daily. I ended up in Altera because I was running from an assassin guild in Dren they chased me out of town I had one person to protect me but sadly he was killed one night while he was out looking for the assassins incase they came for us, so I kept exploring until I came apon a cliff and slipped I hit my head then woke up on a beach I walked around for a while when I stumbled across a large campsite, the men there took me to Altera.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
7. My name is Josh Boston, I love skateboarding, surfing, baseball, basketball and mmo rpgs are my favorite types of games my favorites are: Elder scrolls, Fallout Series, the Guild War series and World of War craft Series. I would like to join your community because my friends have been playing on this server for a while. I love mmo rpgs I also love to play minecraft. So I thought this would be an awesome experience to role play in an awesome game like minecraft. I never played an RPG with so many open ideas and choices, that is the reason i got into minecraft. You have pvp, survival, creative, etc. you have so many possibilities, then putting it into an mmo rpg would make it that much better.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

8.Im good at defending my self from mobs with close range weapons.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

9.No I do not

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

10. Yes I am aware of that.

11. How did you find out about our server?

11. My friend recommended this server to me so I decided to try it.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Need to post the questions, guy :/
Also, theiving things from chests is actually a bannable crime..
So..I'm not so sure if being a thief is such a good RP character.

sibig99

Lord of Altera
Need to post the questions, guy :/
Also, theiving things from chests is actually a bannable crime..
So..I'm not so sure if being a thief is such a good RP character.
I have to disagree, If used properly and by an experienced rper, you could just obtain items by yourself and say you stole them. Just because your character is a thief doesn't mean you actually need to steal to be him

sibig99

Lord of Altera
Follow the format, Explain how you ended up in Altera in question six, and add onto question 7.
Do these things and I'll vouch for your application to be accepted.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I have to disagree, If used properly and by an experienced rper, you could just obtain items by yourself and say you stole them. Just because your character is a thief doesn't mean you actually need to steal to be him
's true, Just making sure this guy knows that actual stealing is bad :p
He's a friend of my brother's, so i'm just trying to give him some pointers XD

Valcust

Lord of Altera
...Put the answers under the right questions..
And you might want to fix that background story, you've got a LOT of run on sentences..

Jayius

Villager
I recommend

1. that you space out the Q&A to make it easier to read
2. Make question 7 a tad longer. They want 8 sentences.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Also, reformat your question 6 so it reads better i felt like it went "then i was here, then i was there, then i was back over here! and then i ran back to there."

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/players-handbook.26/
Your RP intro has several things that have been overdone to the point that we're declining them on the spot. Please read through this, and if you're not willing to change I'm afraid I wont be willing to approve.
Bandits, Assassins, Theives, these things are heavily discouraged.

Declined, if you wish to apply again, make sure to fix that, and add more to 7, since it asks for 8 sentences or more about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.