Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

bowduim400's whitleist application. [Declined - Sally] (age)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
1.Your Minecraft username:bowduim400

2.Age: Im 12 years old.

3. Gender: Im a Male

4. Country: i Live i the Netherlands in europe

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?:
yes ive read the tome of citzenship, and as i get on the server i will read it again to make sure i know the rules.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
a)How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.
I think of the server roleplaying as an empire that grows amd grows with loyal players who do their job to improve it. also i wanted to build a town (read 7) and i will organise it with my organising xp i swear. tomake a long story short: i am expirienced in building,organising, and helping

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.
i have played runescape but on minecraft i have no expirience in roleplaying and id like to try.
althrough im not expirienced in ''mc'' roleplay i have great plans.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Im Bow Duinmeijer i love playing minecraft and doing computer games.
i also like taking care of my animals.
my intentions on the server are that i will first follow the tour through the capital. then i'm gonna seek for a tavern to rent a bed and chest so i could start gathering rescources for the town i wan to build. as i got the rescources im gonna start looking for a place to build it my town. as i found one and got the approval of a King/High King i will start the build. first the city hall and my house. then the roads and plots. i will after that build some houses and make some little in the terrain fitting mines and some farm with animals and crops. when i finished some houses i will show my town to a King to kake sure it fis in the medieval style.then i will attract some people to my town and let them choose their job. i will make a good taxation system for the crown and i will let my people have fun but work hard in my village. this is what i want to do in the first few months IF i get approved. oow what i forgot is that i wont grief/hack or make people sad and will be helpfull and nice. and a bad thing for me is when i was nine i played somewhere else and accidently griefed someone and got banned but that was a long time ago and i learned from it.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i dont have any good examples of my work so if i get approved i will let Kings check my buildings before i really finish them.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
yes im 12 and i know im not old enough for the server. but im not lacking expirience in minecraft or english so i always understand and i will 99% of the time have the right word as answer on someones questiones.

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Yes im aware and i wont use them (in fact i think only wimps use then becouse fair players give their trust to their feelings to find ores. like i once found a group of 5 diamonds only becouse of my feelings)

I hope my application is good enough for the server. ( i dont understand why someone deleted my first one without any corrections that i could make) and i hope the server will flourish further on.

Kind Regards,

bowduim400 (Bow Duinmeijer)

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry, your to young for the server. You have to be 13 years old +. We hope to see you soon. :)

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
im to young i know. i still had to say i did put in the wrong date of birth the year is correct momentally im 12 yes but ill be 13 this month. the 19th of april i was making an acccount yesterday evening in a hurry becouse i had to go to bed but in 3 days im 13 and hen i will return so keep this app alive plz so i dont have to make it again.

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
I liked it. except you missed to questions....
11. How did you find out about our server?

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I liked it. except you missed to questions....
11. How did you find out about our server?

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
i found the server bse i wanted a ghood functioning roleplay server in the server list, and i dont have voted yet but when im 13 ll surely do :D

srry i missed that questions but there were 2 ways a best and a qustion and i throw them through each other so i only did 1 srry :(

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
nice good app. But it'll half to wait 3 days...... BTW Happy Birthday!!!!! :D

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
yeah thx im sure i have 1 good present......................................................................

THIS SERVER :D

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm not sure. Most likely. Although a mod may delete this app so maybe save what you've written and post it in three days.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
i know how to edit i looked at other apps that were accepted and make mine look like thems r ore chance of approval. i edited what ui could think of and hope i will expirience this great server n 3 days.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
i will build my village and help newbies and teach people how to build round things (some dont know) i will get my town organised with a military(town watch, Archery) Outside(miner,Farmers-Cattle-Crops, gatherrers-apples-seeds, fishers and ofcourse hunters) Production(smith, Trader, Bakery, Butcher-cookes fish and meat, and Tavern) Managing (councill of section rulers, Taxation office, Governors villa, Village Hall, Builders society)
That aremy first job plans (its gonna be a big village xD) but hope the Kings of the land will like it and fight for wich kingdom my village will ''serve'' i say now i will remain loyal to the crown and will trade alot. now ill close this chapter for me and wait till i am allowed to get in i cant wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.