Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

bowduim400's whitleist application. [Declined - Sally] (age)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Good word, you'll probably end up ruling this place before long! What a planner you are! I'm 3 years older than you, and I never would've been able to plan all that out! I'm impressed! Can't wait to see you on our server (And wish you a happy birthday)! ^^

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Sorry i over reacted. Ill keep hoping for OK but wont expect it. As expecting it and getting a no only makes the pain harder

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Good word, you'll probably end up ruling this place before long! What a planner you are! I'm 3 years older than you, and I never would've been able to plan all that out! I'm impressed! Can't wait to see you on our server (And wish you a happy birthday)! ^^
My favoriye king guarunteed nothing but as i come will you be the underboss of the village? Oow btw as i come id like to stay somewhere till i got my building rescouces you know any taverns???? I like u youre nice. But what means before long???

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Oh, I meant before long as since you're such a big planner and have all this figured out already, it probably won't take you too terribly long before you rise to power and maybe even become a mod. As for being your underboss, I'd love to! ^^ I'm already part of a town that I don't want to leave, but I could talk to Sally about helpin' you and still keeping my citizenship in Shipwreck Cove. And about the Tavern, I'm not sure I know of any official inns, but I'm sure there are some in most places. And our town has some resources that I could talk to Sally about letting us borrow for your town. But first, you gotta come up with 50000 radiants first to buy yourself a town. ;) Better start savin' up, or donate a heckuva lotta money! But if ya donate, you do get a lot of really cool stuff like in game privaliges like flybuild, and a bazillion really cool titles! Just somethin' ta think about. :)

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

you have the 8 sentences part right ^^ yay! but this is all about mc, we dont want about mc only,

tell us about you IRL, how is school do you have any pets, what are your hobbies, what do you want to be when youre out of college... ect ect in 8 sentences or more.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Im doing fine on school im still in the first class and in the aecond im gonn do the type of study i expected.to do. I have a bunny and a cat my real hobbies ate basketball and gaming and when i finished school ill become history teacher

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Dear everyone, unless there is something really important to add to the application, post a comment on it. I'm not saying your comments were useless, I'm just saying that the application already has 31 posts without even a moderator taking a look at it. Please be patient and wait for a moderator or administrator to take a look.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm confused, are you 12 or 13? Anyway, sorry if this will hurt your feelings, but I'm going to decline this, you can make a new application when you're 13 and I'll gladly take a look at it. Please read through all the helpful tips everyone's given you to fix your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.