Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Broxlo

Broxlo

Villager
Name: My full Birth name is Broxlo Shadowstep. Named after a mighty Hunter of the olden tales.

Nickname/Alias: I go by Tracker Brox. Since i spend most of my days hunting for leather.

Age: I am 19 years of age. Born into this world on a dark and rainy night.

Gender: I am a male. i clearly have a beard apon my face shouldn't that be proof of that?

Race: i am a human from the forgotten hills traveling and found my new home within Altera.

Height: I stand 5ft 3in. with my shortness i am able to quickly guide through the forest undetected.

Weight: I weigh at a mass weight of 157 lbs soak and weak. i keep in shape but too much fat or muscle will only slow me down.

Hair: My hair is a dark brown but is a lighter brown when the sun glistens upon it.

Eyes: I have hazel eyes. they will change depending on my mood of day!

Skin: i am very tan. for i am in the sun absolutely a lot.

Identifying Marks: I currently have none other then the scar on my chest from a failed bear attack in which i was attacked and almost lost my life.

Appearance: i wear my leather around at all times it is light and durable yet keeps me protected.

Strengths: i have keen accuracy with a bow. Plus i can scout out a location easy and unseen.

Weaknesses and fears: I absolutely fear giants and trolls. both have amazingly caught me of my guard and have almost slain me.

Religion and cults: i am in not cults at all. i don't lower myself to being in such secrecy. I am known for being a great marksman in the Keldip Region that as fallen into ruins.

Profession: I am a leather worker and Lumberjack. i cut trees and i also gather leather.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I like this one alot. I'd love to see a backstory for him, especially if it includes this bear fight! :D

I like the fact it isn't "Oh i'm an epic ninja assassin who knows magic and destroys people by kneeing them in the ribs and can turn people into cheese". This one is more realistic and he has realistic strengths and weaknesses, good job!

Broxlo

Villager
Well thank you. For my back story of my bear attack. I was out at dawn the fog was still covering the waters. you could barely see 10 feet in front of you. I was asked by my shop owner to go gather the daily leather and lumber. well i head off into the woods as i always do everyday. Passing through many trees and bushes. Picking blueberries on the way for a small snack. First i see a deer maybe no older then a year old run over the path. Then i watch as several more deer start running over the path. i thought nothing of it. These woods are full of deer and you will be a fool if you do not see one here. Then i see this massive male deer his hide was perfect no scruffs not a scar on his body. I slowly pull my bow from my back and an arrow from my quiver. I load my bow and slowly pull back the string. ROAR!!! It hit me. i flew into a tree smashing my bow my arrow flies into the wind scaring off the best game I have seen this year. i draw out my trusty sword and prepared for a fight as the massive bear charged again i dodge his left paw then his right smack me sending me back again. I hit the ground. ARGGH! i let forth this groan of pain. my sword laid between me and the bear. I ran for my sword and again his paw hits me. this time slicing through my shirt and skin causing me to bleed. I fell to my knees. My sword now behind the bear. all i had left was a few arrows in my quiver. I draw one out wielding it like a dagger. i ran for the bear with my final breath. if i fail here i surely will die. the bear stood and swung his mighty paw. I slide between his legs stabbing the arrow into his gut. i then grab my sword and slay the mighty bear. With what little breath i had left i called forth for my shop owner. I was in deed lucky he heard my calls or else i would be dead.

Broxlo

Villager
Not as much as i hoped for. I was only able to get 200 tokens for that hide. massive bear but his hide was rubish.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Could you please change the font size and bold text a bit? It's kind of hard to read...

matyio

The original mute
He's a lumber jack and he's ok, sorry couldn't resist. Nice bio, I'll watch with interest.

Broxlo

Villager
@matyio and i sleep all night and i work all day :D and ty
@JDMcNugget ty and ill try and organise it a little better when i have the spare time
@itsemiel What you mean? it it like too big or too small or what? seems readable to me

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Nice character mate, can't wait to read more :)

"And you where caught by giants? How the hell didn't you heard them come? I can smell them miles away"

Broxlo

Villager
well my rogue friend. These giants arent your average giants that roam thunderously without care these giants are of stealth and great intelligence

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
An inteligent and stealthy giant... That, I would like to see! :confused:
Usually the ones I find are as dumb as chickens zombies.

Broxlo

Villager
trust me my friend most of these giants are rather stupid but the ones i find back in my old land were smart. The smartest on my king and his army has captured was named Gelro he was apparently