Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buildfreak235-Application [approved - ducati38]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: Builderfreak235
2. Your real name: Connor Tazz
3. Age:14
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: The United States
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship
or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read it and I'm glad that it has a stable rule system and outline.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I have expierience roleplaying. i enjoy it alot. this would probably be my second roleplay minecraft server.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am Buildfreak235 or Connor Tazz.
I like to play on my computer or play Minecraft. I love to go paintballing with my friends and eat new foods from other countries. I lovve hiking, Camping, Fishing, Biking, Etc. I'm interested in nature and Acting. I currently am in middle school, 8th grade. I like to invent things and build ass sorts of creations. I am here to first have fun in minecraft with other people alot like me, and to play a medival server that has a good foundation. I am 14 years old and i have never been out side of the USA.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video: I have done alot of redstone theory experiments, but I have nothing to upload...

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I think I have covered everything

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?I relize that these are not alowed. I personally do not like them. For an example when you have an underground hidden stash of things people will use it to fund that.

12. How did you find out about our server? I was looking on MCSL when i found this server and thought it would be good to join a roleplay server.

I appreciate the time you have taken reading this!
-Connor

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I edited your post to space it out a bit better, can you add more to question 8? it asks for 8 sentences or more about yourself.

edited on 8. it should give more info about me now. oh and if it doesnt suit. im really tired having to wake up at 6 am every morning except weekends for school. but ya thats me.

Status
Not open for further replies.