Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Business] The Supplier

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
My Snapshot68.jpg ~ A Caparii character is leaning every so carelessly on a post in the Port Silver bar. A large brown sack slumped over at her side. In it you can barely see a glimpse of iron, and coal, and stone. A stranger looks the Caparii woman in curiosity.~
"Oi, what you carryin that round for?" He asked, pointing at her bag. She turned her head slowly,
" A man hired me to mine for him, I told him I'd mine until I had the exact amount he wanted. And this is it, I'm on my to him now, just stopping for a drink," She said, kicking the bag so the top fell and covered its contents.

OOC -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignattin Lily ( Sybbyl0127 ) runs a supply business. Mainly she supplies other businesses, like alchemy labs and bars with what they need for a daily / weekly fee. but she also runs odd jobs for those who have interest in a bulk amount of certain items but not the time it takes to gather them.
Mainly, I do mining, thats the cheapest. I charge according to how much of what you want ( the more rare, themore it costs ), the cost of tools I use while doing it, and once the job is done I may tack on a labor fee (usually never over 60-100) if I had a particularly hard time gathering for some reason ( I wont hold you to it if youve already spent a lot )

I generally ask the customer to give me an offer first, and then barter from there.

Currently I do no have a nether portal, so I cannot gather those materials, but if u can provide one I will be more than happy to help you there.
My Snapshot68.jpg My Snapshot71.jpg

Last edited: