Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ButtheadTHEgreat's Application

Thorvard

Villager
1: ButtheadTHEgreat
2: Adam Silezin
3: 17
4: Male
5: U.S.A
6: I have read the Tome of Citizenship, and if i ever have a question ill save it for the forums.
7: I am actually excited about the role-play aspect, i have played WoW, Runescape, Allods, Fable, Skyrim, and many more. ( I played Ocarina of Time when i was 7..........it took me a year, i failed so hard haha)
8: Hi everybody my name is Adam, i am 17 i like to play piano, mmorpgs, and still wont give away my legos. I want to start learning some sort of martial art, my favorite class is history ( mostly because of the battles, politics, and battles.) I am interested in Vikings, Barbarians, Raiders, or anything that includes some rough and tumble. I love Starwars, Lord of The Rings Trilogy, The Bartimaeus Trilogy, The Fast and The Furious, Conan The Barbarian ( The original) and many more. If theres a book and a movie i will usually read the book first. I cannot wait for The Hobbit! How did i forget?!? I am in Theater ( not proud of the tights.....LOL). I going to be honest, techno is my thing but i can appreciate a good song that isn't techno. I did a year of Football ( American) and wrestling for a year each but the teammates did some rather disturbing things so i didnt continue, i still play volleyball outside hitter (if anyone is curious). I am a decent builder but i dont have any pictures of my historical looking builds but i do have a small night club i built for a friend.
i especially like to build wooden ships I don't know why. Oh i like samurais too, i read up on all kinds of tactics used throughout the ages. ahh brain fart can't think of anything else ask away if something comes to mind.
9:
10: cant think of anything right now
11: i am aware and understand ( takes the fun out of the game if u ask me)
12: a server website list
13: yes i have