Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Calico Kidd

Tyinyk

Lord of Altera
Calico Kidd
Name: "Well now, what an impolite question when I've already given you my moniker."
Full Titles: "Wandering Jester, Beloved Fool, Little Bossman, I've so very many titles we'll never find the time if I go on."
Nickname/Alias: "Everyone tends to call me Calico, even though I've no objections to being called Cal."

KEY INFORMATION:
Gender: "If my manly bearing alone wasn't enough to inform you, I am a gentleman."
Race: "Quite Human, I assure you."
Social Status: "Beloved by all, surely. No one's tried to kill me in days."
Sexuality: "I'm afraid you'll need to find out personally. I'm always the pursuer, never the pursued, should make for a delightful change."
Height: "I'm the perfect height to receive a lifetime's supply of comedy."
Weight: "Nimble and mobile, let us say."
Date of Birth: "Some time in the winter, there weren't exactly any calendars handy."
Date of Death: "Ah, you caught me, I've actually been a ghost this entire time!"
Homeland: "The world, of course."
Current Home: "Where the heart is, wherever else would it be?"

Appearance:
Build: "'Lithe' is the term I enjoy using, though my associates have others."
Hair: "Was 'Calico Kidd' too subtle? My apologies."
Eyes: "Blue, and I do appreciate you asking instead of just ogling them yourself."
Skin: "I have it, yes."
Identifying Marks: "I refer you back to my hair, it's quite iconic."
Appearance: "Devilishly handsome, with just a touch of mystery."
Clothing: "Typically yes. It's excellent for flourishing, and you'll never catch me without my trusty domino mask."
Weaponry: "I possess the sharpest weapons in the world, and am never without them."
Prized Possessions: "Those aforementioned weapons, of course."
Hygiene: "I'm the best-smelling vagrant you're ever likely to meet."
Voice: "Sultry, dulcet, attractive, all of these would suffice, I think."

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: "I'm full of tricks."
Fears: "I'm afraid I can't say."
Weaknesses: "I've been told I'm too handsome for my own good. Hence the mask, you see."
Intelligence: "I'm afraid I'm as dumb as a bag of rocks, and take twice as long to reach a point."
Languages: "A sharp tongue is wasted if you can only use it on one type of target."
Profession: "I profess myself to be a fool and a charlatan!"

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: "Winning."
Religion or Cults: "'Cult' is rather reductive, but I follow the path of the Essences, as all Vishni."
Alignment: "I align myself with nothing! Keeps my options open that way."
Short Term Goals: "Enjoy myself, and leave a brighter, more entertained trail behind me."
Long Term Goals: "Second verse, same as the first."

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: "An impossible question, each locale is so different, it would be to compare an apple to a rock to a book- No real basis of fair comparison to any of them."
Pastime: "Getting into trouble, of course."
Food: "So difficult to choose, though I've something of a sweet tooth."
Drink: "I do enjoy a good cider, though never underestimate the simple merits of water."
Colour: "That would be pink, of course!"
Animal: "Hm, I do wonder what Calico's favorite animal is."

Least Favourite...
Place: "No place has been so significantly onerous to yours truly that it stands out in my mind as particularly bad."
Pastime: "Doing nothing, the truly worst possible option for ways to pass the time."
Food: "Anything that, while technically edible, has crossed the line from actually being food."
Drink: "There's this clear alcohol I've had once- I don't remember the name, but it's dreadful stuff."
Colour: "Peuce, solely because of the name. It comes off the tongue wrong, it hits the ear wrong, just awful. 'Peuce.' Disgusting."
Animal: "Ants."