Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Calling Dwarves and Labourers

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
*sheds a single tear* finally noticed ;-; xD
With all your hard work made lately on the forums (which I absolutely adore), I have to =)
Especially since Astrum Isles is the next port along from Halbed and the new Dwarven Kingdom is along the coast. It opens up a trade route with Dwarves *wink wink*

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
With all your hard work made lately on the forums (which I absolutely adore), I have to =)
Especially since Astrum Isles is the next port along from Halbed and the new Dwarven Kingdom is along the coast. It opens up a trade route with Dwarves *wink wink*
You had me at adore! *throws money and fish* xD

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Do you need angery barbarian boi for security or do you want smexy cook boi to prepare meals for the laborers?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
*Kublai goes up to Gromm and snatches one of the beautiful artwork posters from his hand*
"Thankin' ye." *grumbles and walks off, then squeals like a little girl once he's in his room and hangs it above his bed*

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
*Kublai goes up to Gromm and snatches one of the beautiful artwork posters from his hand*
"Thankin' ye." *grumbles and walks off, then squeals like a little girl once he's in his room and hangs it above his bed*
Dwarves are weird.
#ElvenElite