Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

camdan111 whitelist apliciation [declined - Yoda]

spartancam1

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? camdan111
2. How old are you? 13
3. What gender are you? male
4. What country do you live in? england

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction; roleplay as your character in a situation of your choice.
Im in a pub drinking alone just drinking some mead I like the feel of the crisp cold bite of freshness as the meed touches my lips but before I can finish my cold refreshment im knocked over by a stumbling man "sorry" "its ok " as I get up he says "im terribly sorry who are you and he puts out his hand obviously asking for a handshake not trying to be rude I accept "im Oakflesh" "well my names thorin stonefist the local blacksmith" there was a short pause there was an awkward silence "well you should pop by my blacksmith's " "im not sure I have ti" but before I could finish he rudely buts in "well you should find time please I would love to show you something he abruptly leaves and I turn and finish my drink. the next morning I angrily decide to go to the smith, I was standing outside it reconsidering my visit when as I turn around the peculiar smith pops his head around the door "I do hope your coming in" not wanting to disappoint I turn and enter the blacksmith he tells me to take a seat and wait there so i sit and wait the room im in is obviously old and quite disgusting the wallpaper was coming of the wall and there were damp patches every where. As I got up the smith walked in with a stand covered in a cloth he tells me almost rudely to sit down again and asked "are you ready then" there is a pause... then realizing he's waiting for my sigh n of approval I quiqly say "yes" then in a quiq slash he rips of the cloth and underneath is the most beutiffle set of armour iv ever seen gold plated shiny brand new my jaw dropped in amazement he says "I made it weeks ago but as you can see its not fit for me that's why when I saw you last night I knew it was fate..........well try it on" from then on i knew we would be frainds.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are in 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Im a 13 year old boy who loves fantasy games and storeys and I love to have a fun time and to immerse my self into a game as good as yours. Also my fraind is already on the server (skuller) and he has told me all about your server and how amazing it is. MY favourite couler is blue because I love the way you can do different things with it. i have a dog and two cats dog:fraiser cat 1:florry cat 2: chillie. I have a job in internet selling but my dream job is to be a vet . I love to play on video games but my real love is for fantasy. I have a DS but my favourite game is minecraft and with your server it will be even better. i watch abit of tv but im mostly gaming. 1 go to school still. I like art and crafts as you can see from the drawing.
I love my family and my pets and I love RP games and minecraft
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. well me and my mom are quite good with drawing and anime and we made thisCool_Backgrounds_for_Desktop_background.jpg
It took us weeks!
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I would love it if you could acept me because im a great lover of fantasy!
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes im aware and I have never used these.

11. How did you find out about our server? i heard about it from my friend (skuller) and i checked out youre website and it looks beast 12. Have you voted for us? (Click here) no

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Alright, until a mod comes, I'll be helping you on your way :) First of all, your #6 is a backstory, not an in-character introduction. This is a mistake many applicants do, so don't feel bad about it. Here are links to the difference:

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...en-in-character-and-a-background-story.15470/

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/how-to-write-a-character-introduction-the-character’s-standpoint.18676/

Also, another extremely common mistake, is that #7 is not long enough. It has to be at least 8 sentences, whereas yours is only two. These can also be some random thing, for example: Do you have any pets? What is your favourite colour? What are your hobbies?

Lastly, it's not so important but still a bonus is if you bold the questions, and have the answers the same font size.

The edit button is in the bottom left corner of your post, so you can add these things into your first post. Write a post stating that you edited it when your done.

EDIT: Hold it there quickly. Why does your profile say that you are 48, yet your application says you are 18 and 13?

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Okay, I can see you have edited it, and it looks better now. Just three more things until you wait for a moderator to come look at it: You could make number 6 just a little bit longer, add question 12, it is not necessary to vote but it still needs to come on the application, and just hear from you personally why your profile says you are 48. I'm going to assume it was just a joke, but please explain it :)

Also, when a moderator says you should edit something, just post a small post saying "Edited" below, that way we get an alert and notice it earlier :)

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Alright, I'd say all you have to do now is wait for a mod/admin to see this. It may take up to 24 hours, so be patient.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
In Altera, my character is a Nakat, a feline humanoid race (My profile picture depicts what he looks like), and if by "join" you mean RP and help, then sure!

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
I'll take this to Private Messaging so as to not spam the thread, we can discuss such things once you're accepted :)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Methinks your application is a little rushed...

Perhaps you could try and put a little effort into your grammar, and perhaps make the font of your answers slightly larger?

On top of that, I'd like to see you structure your answer to question #7 a bit more. "I play xbox and ps3," doesn't tell me much about you, which is what I'd like to know. What is your dream job? Your favourite subject at school? Remember, we don't really want to know much about videogames.

Finally, in #6, saying "I killed him" isn't really showing us how you can RP. We'd like some details to it :p
and what about being son of a king? I don't really understand why your father is "after you" as such.

spartancam1

Villager
I am deeply sorry about my mistakes i was just in such a rush to get on your amazing server and start RP ing that i forgot all about the mistakes, anyway i hope you can overlook them as i should have sorted them out now

EDITED

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I don't see that much of a change for your #6 answer, but I'd say your answer to #7 is feasible.

Do you think you include a situation that doesn't involve fighting? You're talking to the reader, too, we're looking for an actual example of an RP you've done, showing us your RP skill. We don't want to know about you being the son of a king.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Your application is almost ready to be approved, all you need to do is answer the two following questions correctly. You will be able to find all the answers either on our forums or on the wiki, the link for which can be found near the top of the page. Remember to read everything carefully, some of the answers may be rather discreet.

According to our server lore, who is responsible for resurrecting players after death?
Give three examples of skins that are not allowed on the server.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
You haven't answered both questions correctly, I'm going to have to ask you some other ones.

According to our server lore, who are the good gods/goddesses?
What is the command to send a private message in-game?