Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Campaign] Act II: Conquering [Void]

Scardrac

Felsummer
(Quick disclaimer: This event does not include anything with Lavoyard/Empire. You guys can just sit back and relax on this one. Don't worry. @223hero7 @Valonyx )
Act II: Conquering.

War smiles in our favor. We cannot lose motivation. We cannot ease our efforts. An intrusion was done this day. An intrusion by a demon know all too well. We cannot let this happen again. We cannot afford multiple enemies. For this, we give you, One of War, our tribute. One that, with your favor, we will strengthen as one. One that we hope you use to strengthen yourself, as well as us. For we are your agents. We are yours. We shall use this to aid us in our Unending Endeavor. For the Rebellion. Due respect given. Ave Crusade. For war.

Date/Time: Sunday, February 15th, 12:00PM EST.
Social Status: Private outside of those told.

@Michcat
@Gregor
@Woolsey
@OneRedBlock
@The Courier
@Ace19
@Shibuikitsune

Last edited:

Scardrac

Felsummer
I love how the whole Ave thing has expanded into so many other things from the first time I said it at the Rahas summoning.

(That's genuine, by the way. I'm really happy as to how it's developed.)
Can confirm that we got it from that. (At least I did.)

Scardrac

Felsummer
Well, the event is all weekend so trying to schedule around it is impossible-
Might as well just keep the date! :p
And its a private event so its not like youre taking people from my event anyways
:heart: Well, still, if you'd like for me to reschedule then just let me know. Thanks for the cooperation!