Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active ~ Carlos de Courtnay ~

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Mfw I'm happy I don't have a nice character for once.

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Third update;

- Changed the update colour from purple to orange, as it was clashing with my new relation colours.
- Adapted my current relations to fit the amazing one being used at the moment by Cukie. Cukie1
- Added some more talents to Carlos's skill set.
- Finished the relations section, every character he deems worthy has an in-depth relation.

If there's any feedback y'all have of me, it would be much appreciated. Until next time!

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Fourth update;
- Updates to the general section as time goes by.
- Added a wardrobe skin for what he normally wears.
- Continued on with the timeline, goals, values, etc.
- Added even more talents to Carlos's skill set!
- Updated the relations section, which was about thirty in total needed changing/adding, oh boy.

If there's any feedback y'all have of me, it would be much appreciated. Until next time!

P.s. I've had a ton of relations to add/update, so if I've missed you out just shoot me a message and I'll put you up there.

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Fifth update;
- Removed the wardrobe skin (as it constantly updated, so it was incorrect)
- Updated the relations section. Principally, it's the new approach to relations, so that everyone previously given a relation has been tweaked accordingly.

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Sixth update; Updates in Pink!
- Updated the relations section. Though I still need to add some more, poke me if you want one if you haven't already.

It's been quite some time since this has been updated and I know there's some things that still need to be done before it's up to date. Until next time!

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Seventh update; Updates in Purple!
- Updated the relations section, though it's probably not completely finished.

If anyone wants a relation (new or edit), just poke me! Expect more minor updates to happen along the rest of the week.

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Eighth Update; Updates in Green*! *(Not for relations)
- Complete overhaul on the relations sections. Going for a new approach and I look forward to if it fits.

I've done quite a bit on the relations section but if anyone else wants one, I have no quarrels if you poke me for one!

Also! On my Ask-Me-Anything, I'm interested in responding to questions in character as Carlos, so if you have any burning questions for him or myself personally, the link is here.

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Tenth Update; Updates in Purple!
- Updates to the general section as time goes by, switched colours and pictures around.
- Continued on with the timeline, goals, values, etc. Mainly that Carlos seeks to be a squire... again.
- Added/Altered several relations. I realise that I'm not very good at making up a single sentence about characters.

Update number nine was done a few weeks ago but they were all minor tweaks and clean ups. Once again, if you want a relation, poke me I don't bite.