Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Change

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
Flyers posted in every major nation would read in common:

hqdefault.jpg

Altera,
For many years Gallia has held an Elven only policy. While this decision ultimately falls down to my carelessness it was issued at the advice of people who thought they knew better than me. After seeing the harm it has caused to the realms and the balance it has tipped I personally am undoing the elven only reform. As a sign of grace and good gesture, those who wish to settle may do so tax free and will be given jobs and government ranking if appropriate. Yes, we will integrate any into my government. Furthermore the crown donates 5,000 coin to the new great temple as a sign of compassion and to make up for the harm done. Lastly, the crown opens its doors to any governments wanting an audience to discuss the past or things to move forward

- Sultana Lerina Fletcher.​

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
A letter would duly be sent after the fact to the Sultana (posting it here just for posterity)

--
RibbonSeal_Rose.png
Sultana,
I am glad to see that reason has prevailed. I wish you and those in your domain good health. While there will always be strife between peoples of this continent, the past conflicts of both the north and the previous attempt at revolution in Eldpoint itself have proven that these desires, especially when drawn on racial lines, inevitably only cause greater damage to the realm.
I am sure Gallia will be better for this decision.
Be well,
amelia-signature.png
THE SILVER QUEEN