Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character pictures - Save one post two

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Women in full armour that's not boob plate? Niiiiiiiice.
That irks me so hard, the boob plate. It's actually REALLY dangerous, that design. If a person wearing it falls, the way it's made would push into the body and potentially crack the sternum. Could cause severe injury. Watching a discussion on youtube with a blacksmith who does a lot of work for Ren Fair's and cosplayers. He said he's flat out stopped making it because of the amount of injuries from it.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
That Hussar could be a Renatan person.. :D Awesome (though somethingsomething they didn't really wear wings).

Anyway, there are two really amazing artists on Deviantart whose work I absolutely love.

First is RobbieMcSweeney, and the way he paints metal is just so amazing HNNGGG... http://robbiemcsweeney.deviantart.com/

And then there's EthicallyChallenged who's... well... Ethically Challenged. He did a lot of art for Rome 2 Total War and is all-round extremely talented. Just don't believe in the descriptions he puts of battles he draws because... they're really not meant to be accurate xD http://ethicallychallenged.deviantart.com/

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I might, miiiiight have a giant stach of pics seceretly on my pc that no one knows about- oh well
2cpdkoz.jpg2h6sfma.jpg 2mwfot1.jpg 2qjd1l2.jpg2v2hbmr.jpg 2khve0.jpg 15n1152.jpg 21acs9.jpg 55p9q0.jpg1j4zfn.png

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Also, can people please try to source the artists. Not that I personally care, but I'm sure the artists might like the extra attention, no matter how small. :p

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
elf_sketch_portrait_by_sulamoon-d61s615.jpg
e50e81636c8145117afe692d1463649f.jpg
Sorry, couldn't find sources for either. D:

Also found some clothing references for men, using what Som told me to look up to find some. Here are only a few of the massive number I found. :D
6cbef68c770b0e2d8e794d2e6ca29e36.jpg 7befa7a1c7687d454b8c4c3ddb2413fd.jpg 75706a2c2c114d9624b2eb697363abed.jpg a94c03b0507289ccfcfaa4ab93b85a56.jpg 76cd3b3606ea4f240d468c882ed63f00.jpg

samsam223

Lord of Altera
I cannot look at an Elf face, be it male, female or other- without my heart literally trying to claw it's way out oft ribs to touch the screen.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
tumblr_mgg72qiOuw1qjy49so1_1280.jpg tumblr_mj507o0xOR1rty7tao1_500.jpg Warriors Sabre Cloak Armor Fantasy Girls Wallpapers and photos.jpg tumblr_mzkmiwhhAb1tqpzjso3_1280.jpg tumblr_n197c7Eblp1tqpzjso1_1280.jpg YFEJ_Minerba_ad--article_image.jpg x4hqn7.jpg xaryon.jpg ztgrpz.jpg warrior-cats-battles-a-champion-khorna-chaos-armor-sword-ax-corpses-1302925.jpg

;-; Wish I could link them but- I have no idea where I got these from. They've been on my pc for over an year now

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I NEED HELP!

My char Din is a skinny weakling Earthspawn, Almost goblin like.
This was his origonal pic. But No horns on earthspawn (@Michcat crusher of dreams)
Din -The Runt- Musound.jpg

Anyone got anything thats in the same vein? ^^^

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I NEED HELP!

My char Din is a skinny weakling Earthspawn, Almost goblin like.
This was his origonal pic. But No horns on earthspawn (@Michcat crusher of dreams)
View attachment 62051

Anyone got anything thats in the same vein? ^^^
He looks creepy... like alley late at night creepy

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog