Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Profile - Lars

S

Stevey

Name: Lars
Nickname/Alias: Lars (ikbenlars)
Race: Dwarf
Height: What you on about ? A proper dwarf don't measure his height but his strength !
Weight: Mostly muscle.
Hair: A brownish red beard. I am currently partial to two braids with golden braces.
Eyes: Aye.
Skin: Dwarf.
Identifying Marks: I look like a dwarf what else do you want to know ?
Appearance: Dwarflike
Strengths: Fine Dwarven Qualities.
Weaknesses and fears: Nope.
Religion and cults: I worship the stone.
Profession: Being the High King of the Dwarves of Karuk-Thol

Background:
Lars is a dwarf of modest stature as is common amongst dwarves. He has dreams of grandure and memories of a long lost and forgotten dwarven 'paradise'. He is very pompous and compares everything to a dwarf. For him a dwarf is an ideal image that should be lived up to by every person in Altera. He demands respect from those around him and can even be quite rude when doing so. He calls all the inhabitants of his fortress dwarves regardless of their racial background, so long as they live up to his standards of what a dwarf is. These standards are ambigious and subject to various interpretations as he himself sees fit. He claims to be the descendant of a race of noble dwarves that once rules Karuk-Thol, a great dwarven fortress that was destroyed in ages past. Whether a great leader hides beneath his rowdy exterior, and whether his claims of royal blood are righteous remains to be seen...

Lars' scribbles
(Disclaimer: While Lars can be very rude when writing about players ingame DO NOT take these as a reflection of my personal opinion towards these people. They are my friends and I respect them and I am only interested in creating a wonderful roleplay experience with them.)

First year of the Granite:

'Belly and the crooked tower'.
I aint much of a writer to be honest but i think its nice to write some stuff down for the rest of my dwarves to read when our fortress is re-inhabited. Today when I was out claiming tribute for my expedition I met some old wizard in his crooked tower. Hes name was Belly or summin' im not sure I'm not good at names when they are not proper dwarven ones. Anyway he overheard me talking about my lineage and claims to have a book hidden away somewhere. So after I threatened the man to give me the books or I'd cut of his head he started laughing at me and advised me not to try. A proper dwarven answer! I wasn't too happy after that though, because when I tried to he put me in a box where I raged for a good couple of hours until he finally let me out (remember to remove this before the dwarves read it). When I regained my senses we had a good talk and he told me he had a book and a map in his library but that he borrowed it to the Paladin Zanros and his order. He was not sure why they were interested in it so I will find this Paladin man and confront him what he is doing with books about my people !!

'The misfit'
This is a good story, so get yourself a proper brew and sit down. The other day I was sitting in the Skara Brae pub (they serve some proper ales there!) I saw a dwarf stumble in. Can you believe that? A dwarf! By betty's beard, I hadn't seen one besides Hrothgar but he is from the Heights and them and I aren't really talking anymore. Anyway so he comes into the pub and starts demanding for a brew but he hasn't got any money so Fenril, the barkeeper, tells him he won't get him any. This is when the dwarf grabs hes from hes back and starts swinging and demanding a drink. A proper dwarf I'd say! This is when things get weird and I'm not sure if it was the ale making me see things or not. The doors swings open and a naked man comes in the room (though hes beard covered his parts, most of the time anyway) joined by an eskimerwolf with a fishtail! I don't know how he was walking, so it must really have been the ale but they dragged out the dwarf and threw him out the pub. This is when I stood up and started going into my usual dwarven rage. I split a few tables and made a mess of the pub until they threw me out aswel. The old man properly overpowered me there, I think it was the ale, it must be! Well they ain't never seeing me back there again !!

So there I was outside the pub lying on the floor. I got myself and this dwarf up and we made a proper acquaintance. His name is Rosharas, but a proper dwarf he is not. What a misfit he is! A sorry excuse for a dwarf, earning his scraps through mercenary work and spending it on ale. Admittedly ale is a good thing to spend yer radiants on, though he could clearly have picked a better establishment. But mercenary work is dishonorable for a dwarf! Dwarves only kill in an honorable fight and nothing of this shady business. Except against elves, we kill these whenever we want! Bah, pesky pointy eared elves.

Anyway, he swings a good axe but I will not call him dwarf yet. Hes strong though and he can carry me around so that will do for now. I made him my personal guard and carrier.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Watching... and waiting :p

(This thread is officially being stalked by Itzzaboy, good job!)

Seriously though, I love his personality!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
*pitches up a tent, starts a small fire and roasts some marshmellows*

I'll be here for a while, at least until you post the next part.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
*pokes Lars*

If you let this thread die, I will have to necro it, again and again, until you post more scribbles.

So yeah... as the saying goes on the Hollowworld forums...

MOAR PLEEZE!

S

Stevey

Aye I need to add some more scribles. My characters been too busy building for scribbling.