Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Profile - Loxford SKecox

SKecox

Villager
Name:SKecox.
Nickname/Alias:Loxford SKecox , King of Argandia.

Race:Human.
Height:6ft (18o)
Weight: 210 lb or about 95 kg.
Hair:Black hair with long black beard.
Eyes:Green
Skin:Smooth skin.
Identifying Marks:Long beard , scar on right upper arm.Also crown on his head.
Appearance:Loxford SKecox have good ability to manage kingdom , also he is very strong man , he is not afraid to work on farming or mining.
Strengths: He is a very talented man , good abilities for working.
Weaknesses and fears: He is afraid of zombies, particularly giant ones.
Religion and cults:Loxford SKecox is Christian.
Profession:Good ability to manage kingdom as I have said already.

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Before I say anything, Im not judging you. Firstly, well there is no back-story, I advise you have one because it helps people to understand who you are, as weight does not really make anyone think, oh he's (whatever)... Also I cant help noticing that this was made this morning at 10:51and you made your application (which requires a rp story) for Elkron at 10:56 am, i dont know but have you just rushed this to get it in your application? Anyway, just add a backstory is my advice and then people will be able to relate to you in rp on the server :p , you dont need to listen to me obviously... but if you wanna impress, my advice is probably right :)