Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Profile Wayneman1000

wayne

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Wayne
Nickname/Alias: Green Elder

Race: Plant
Height:1.90
Weight:70
Hair: blond
Eyes:green
Skin:dark
Identifying Marks: Nothing Speciale
Appearance: Wear A Green Robe
Strengths: Nature Magic
Weaknesses and fears: Fire And Humans

Story

I Was Born In A Big Jungle Lived There 150 Years in Peace but the Humans Burn the Forest Down Then I Traveld To Altera To start A New Life

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Wayne, could you make it less bold?
Also, take some time writing a character profile like this. As a citizen of Witches Brew, we expect you to have a good character profile. We're not known as a roleplaying village for nothing.

matyio

The original mute
Could we have some form of measurements for your height and weight? I mean are you 1.90km tall? 1.90mm? And your weight, are you 70pounds, 70kg? Just add those n for clarification.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Also, plant is not a good race. Plants are the things that are growing out of the ground and will be stuck on their place all their life unless someone pulls them out, plucks them or moves them. Try to pick a race that isn't a static thing that doesn't move, except for growing.

matyio

The original mute
Also add more detail into certain areas, when i'm writing appearance I do it from the skins, it makes it a lot easier than making the appearance up THEN making the skin. Also nature magic is a bit general. At most (and this is just what I'd do, you don't have to) is choose three elements of nature magic. So something like the ability to talk to plants, the ability to make certain plants grow where and when you want, and the ability to make dead plants, return to life. Oh and your weaknesses and fears are also a bit general, fire is ok. But humans, is massive. Maybe focus it to humans when they have torches or smell of smoke. (that would work still as they almost always do anyway.