Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character theme songs

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
*Grumbles about having started a thread about modern character theme songs but posts anyways*

Archaeus

Danniella

Zero

Lord of Altera
Lilith:

"It'll take a lot more than words and guns, A while lot more than riches and muscle, The hands of the many must join as one, And together we'll cross the river."

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Lilith:

"It'll take a lot more than words and guns, A while lot more than riches and muscle, The hands of the many must join as one, And together we'll cross the river."
I don't even know who Lilith is, but that song certain makes it seem like she has a huge history! Also, it fits the name :D

The Once Great King Geo:

http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/?keywords=Fallen&Search=Search

I had this music reserved for making some epic send-off video or something as it manages to pack real power and emotion with the great sense of dread and injustice that surrounds the ghostly king of a world now gone.
I love it! :D

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Young Paladin (Elazar's "Younger" theme/old world)

Elazar Reveal (Elazar's "return" theme after his too-long expedition, in which he grew very old/new world)

Elunis's Theme (He was a tribesman who joined the Engems)

Rauve's Sorrow

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
Kuro Blackrose (What if I say I'm not like the others?)

Athelyna Blackrose
(Pleasure to meet you but prepare to bleed) @PINKHEADPHONE

Evaine Blackrose
(Just when you figure me out, my love will disappear) @Chayennex