Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Volunteer Registry

TurtlePrada

Lord of Altera
I'll be playing Cael Mithtanil on TortueDior instead of Maeve Eldsvonder.

(TortueDior): Cael Mithtanil
Classification: Fully Harmful

All caught up. Consent for Today's event is now closed. All future apps will only apply to acts 2-5. dUMMY since you applied I'll still apply yours if you make up your mind relatively soon.

If your character is not on the list, your character may still come to the event, don't worry. By attending, your characters consent to the level of danger associated with the event. If you are on this list, your characters pre-consent to some higher degree of harm during and caused by the event.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Ah, screw it.
Application: Dummyplug
(Dummyplug): Dum'ni Plug
Classification: Permanent

Last edited:

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
(Dayshark): Robert Prichard.
Classification: Semi-harmful.

(Mitchh): Aryus Fuvur.
Classification: Fully harmful.
I know it's too late for this event, but going to make some changes for the next ones.

(Dayshark): Syr Edaren.

(Mitchh): Aryus Fuvur.
Classification: Fully harmful (same as before.)

(Mitchh_): Lucas Crane.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I would assume that what we register our characters for carries through for all future campaign events unless we change the classification.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Question:

For the difference of Fully Harmful and Permanent, does the difference merely mean that if you die during an event, a Fully-Harmful can revive and a Permanent cannot? Or, does it mean that Permanent characters are possibly targeted for deaths that can't be revived from? (Stuff like a necromancer sucking out and trapping your soul, falling into some void that souls can't escape from, ect)

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
Question:

For the difference of Fully Harmful and Permanent, does the difference merely mean that if you die during an event, a Fully-Harmful can revive and a Permanent cannot? Or, does it mean that Permanent characters are possibly targeted for deaths that can't be revived from? (Stuff like a necromancer sucking out and trapping your soul, falling into some void that souls can't escape from, ect)
Just a guess until a Staffie specifies, but I think it's more just consent to being killed (with the potential to be revived, as regular) and consent to being killed without revival, or a chance at it. Either way, same end, but it also says there's no guarantee characters will be used, so I'd say it's just consent, opposed to giving the events team an inclination to kill off a character.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Question:

I assumed it signaled for epic deaths like Necromancers eating your souls.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Application: Smurf
(Hiraetha): Millicent d'Ivri
Classification: Fully Harmful

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend