Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character with Dissociative Identity Disorder

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
divine/demonic/magical things
Yea we've had that, nothing wierd about gods, talking water, dark woman from earth teaming up with corruption and people with red hair ponytails

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
If you're looking for a crippling mental disorder, you could try agoraphobia or severe anxiety. Alternately, really smart people are more likely to suffer from depression. Our you could work with someone to get RP that would give your character PTSD. I highly suggest researching that extensively if you do.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

FauxFoa

Loyal Servant of Altera
Agoraphobia looks to be something that would be much easier to RP with, its something everyone can easily understand/predict how the character would act and would cripple the character significantly enough to justify other, greater, attributes.

Depression would work, but I don't want to be depressed most the time. :)

Synesthesia I feel would be hard to RP with, and autism could work, but I wouldn't like to RP with it personally.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
i would say no... people grasp of autism is... fickle at best, anywhere from rain man to Sherlock Holmes and you'd need to do it right....

now hold on...
+youtube search for the lazy+

if your serious...
I've been/on a school for kids with a mental disorder, I've seen things worse then rain man

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
If you really want to play mental illness I suggest doing something that will leave your character quiet independent.
Its just easier.