Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Charcter Profile of Wrayh

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Wray H. Falksworth
Nickname/Alias: Wray
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 200 Ibs
Hair: Brown hair with a long beard
Eyes: Dark Green
Skin: Tan and tough
Identifying Marks: Long brown beard and viking helmet
Appearance: A tough and brave Viking with a very thick beard
Strengths: He works well under pressure
Weaknesses and fears: He has a strong discomfort around fire and lava.
cults and clans: Is a founding member of the Crimson Dawn
Profession: Experienced Hunter, Blacksmith, and Astrologist
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Human

The story of Wray H. Falksworth is a upsetting tale of a strong and respected warrior that lost all he had and found his way to Altera. It all starts in his past lands. Wray does not speak to often of this place unless he is drunk from too much brew, or feels that you are trustworthy. He was the son of the head viking and already had many fans. Wray is a generally likable person, he is trustworthy, entertaining, and considerate. With all these positives, his village was happy to soon have him as their leader and protecter. At age 14 his father died in battle. A group of bandits ruthlessly ambushed his men and while saving them, he could not save himself. From that day on, Wray has had a raging hatred towards unruly violence and bandit scum.

From the day his father died, he became viking leader. He took on a lot of responsibility but handled it very well. He was a incredible leader, he never lost in battle although he himself only killed in order to save his men. He constantly preached to his men that we do not kill for fun, we kill for survival, so unless it is a do or die situation, you are not to kill a man. Although he preached this to his men, Wray could not use his own words on himself. Wray has a dark side. A uncontrollable rage inside of him that is brought out when he is either provoked or highly annoyed. When this side of him comes out, it can last for days.

Mid winter, word spread throughout his past land of a group of destructive bandits that were taking out towns one by one. He knew that they were soon to reach his village. He had to think of a plan.. but the only thing that came to mind, was so extreme, that he had self doubt. He planned to make a wall of obsidian surrounding the town. He told this to the villagers and his men. They were doubtful as well. But Wray was committed to do this. He convinced everyone to help pitch in. So he gathered all the men and down into the caves they went to get obsidian. They gathered a lot and over the days, others began to feel confident in the plan. Until that day.

While all the men were down in the mine gathering the resources for the wall. upon exiting for the night. Wray and the men were horrified to find their village burnt to the ground and chopped to bits. They had only been down there an hour because after a while it gets to hot down by the magma. So to find that within that short amount of time their homes and families were gone. They were scarred. Not knowing what to do, they decided it was Wray's fault. They chased him out to of sight and demanded he never return. Wray being a kind man, gave his men a apology, turned around and was on his way.

He was strong enough to hide his sorrows brought on by the loss of his two dogs. But was unable to hold strength about losing his village, friends, and respect. With no one to be mad at he decided to run. He ran for days. Stopping for food and water and nothing else. When he reached waters he tore off a large piece of wood and fiercely paddled out to waters. He came across more land. He ran straight over it and eventually lost all common sense. He began not even cooking his meat, not boiling his water before drinking. He was practically inhuman. He built a boat and sailed out into the ocean. His tired and ill body finally gave out and he passed out. To this day he knows not how long nor what happened during. He woke up with land in sight and sailed towards it. He came across the town of Warstrom. The residents welcomed him with open arms. He helped built the town from the ground up. He willing joined Warstrom for life for one main reason. It was made of stone. He was never to be put into the situation of losing his home yet again to fire.

To this day Wray lives in Warstrom. He has a uncontrollable fear of things he cares most about around flames. He has attempted to overcome his fear by spending a week in the Nether. All that he accomplished was another event where he lost his mind. He fears losing control of his beastly instincts because his rages can last for weeks. He became a Hunter so that he may slay beasts and he wishes not to become the very things he kills in sport. Wray is still the strong, brave, and entertaining man he was in his cruel past, but only remembers parts of his past due to the part in time where he went mad and feasted on rotten meat and zombie flesh. The parts he does remember are brought to him rarely by dreams that he has. When he has one of these dreams, depending on the mood of it, his attitude will fit the dream.

Wray H. Falksworth is a now a dedicated member of Altera and loves most of it's citizens. He has recently taken up protecting people of the Sorrow Lands from the bandits that inhabit it. If you see him around Altera, do feel compelled to stop and say Hello to your friendly Neighborhood Viking, Wray H. Falksworth.

vanar

Legend of Altera
*tears Drops from eyes* that wa sthe most sad story i have ever heard and my freind make sad storys (but they usualy end in someone exsplodeing into bodly stuff everywhere)

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Will this ever get approved? I just updated it to fit Bellon's post "What way do you swing?" and realized that my profile was viewed 30 times, non of which must've been admins/mods because this wasn't approved :D (or this was viewed and the admin/mod was like "This sucks!")

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well it's not Wray H. Gerald Martin Fredrick Paulson Turner Falksworth the 8th or anything :p but yes. Quite fancy :D

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
:/ What do I need to do for this to be approved? I am not getting any comments...

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Ehm... Viking MALE names are like this... Eiríkur,Gegnrekur,Leifur,Ólafur,Frekur,Óðinn,Þór,Freyr...

Roaper

Legend of Altera
Hey! He can do what he wants! Just kiding but Wrayh is a vikingish name. Also thanks for getting the word out about the Crimson Dawn. Spread the word!

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ehm... Viking MALE names are like this... Eiríkur,Gegnrekur,Leifur,Ólafur,Frekur,Óðinn,Þór,Freyr...
Dude... I am not one of those people who change their profile name completely from their minecraft name :p I am not going to call myself Gansatur Elkmen Fodslor Epinorkious Fudernack Falksworth the 3rd :p
[oh but you can call me GEFEFF :)]
My name in Mincraft is Wrayh... Soooooo why not, Wray first name H. middle, (actual middle name not yet chosen) Falksworth last <----the Vikingness in my name ;)

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Funny! hahahhahahahhahaha.... that was the point :p
Some one is just a tad slow upstairs :)

Roaper

Legend of Altera
Your physician of choice is false.

Getting a little off topic here. Wait a sec what is the topic?