Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Charlie's journal-Return to Charlie Livingheart if found

megasoar

Lord of Altera
July, 5

Fogi is coming for a week then we are walking 10 miles and camping. Then in the morning we'll walk another 15 to Imlasdris so I can go to the dance with Susan. I saw her earlier and asked her, she said, "yes, of course". her brother "Arcane" or something like that didn't seem so happy....almost killed me down in the mines of Imlasdris......good thing Fogi taught me how to heal myself. Fogi told me Alex was...ummmm....I don't know how to word it. I drew this funny picture of someone...they look familiar.....hopefully I'll remember.

Charlie Abyas LivingHeart

megasoar

Lord of Altera
July, 20

We are walking back....already walked 14 miles one to go then we make camp. Fogi has been talking to Alex with his mind....I guess.... Fogi swore he saw a ratwolf but I don't think he did...I think he is tired and needs to sleep.
Once we get to a good spot to make camp Fogi is going to tell Alex that he can't talk anymore and he'll be home in a day.....you know what ever.....

Charlie Abyas Livingheart