Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CheeseGraters604's Application [ Approved - Mara ]

CheeseGrater

Villager
CheeseGrater604's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: CheeseGrater604

Country & Timezone: CTZ

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Powergaming is when a player focuses on trying to win the game at all costs, often at the expense of fun and fair play. Powergamers often min-max their characters, choosing only the most powerful options and ignoring role-playing considerations. They may also engage in "munchkin" behavior, such as finding loopholes in the rules or exploiting other players' weaknesses. In role-playing games, the term "metagaming" refers to the use of real-world information about the state of the game to guide a player's character's actions when the player's character lacks contextual knowledge or awareness.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hey, Im cheese, or chucky, or TimmyTae. I play a few IRL RP games you might know ;), D&D, Pathfinder, and a few others!

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Lucan Kayler

Race: human

Appearance: 6'2, looks to be around 235 pounds, he's seems almost like a titan, rusty armor clearly older than the wearer, and just as brittle, tired voice, and underclothing that is a green, moss like feeling.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
When I was about 10, my mother passed away, I don’t know how, or why, but I know my father went downhill after that day. A few months later, my father offered to take me hunting for a father-son bonding, and I agreed, unknowing that I would be left there without help. The forest with a cold, wet, and dark place unfitting for a child. I knew something was wrong with my father. Continue to walk past my knowledge of where we were, asking if I knew where I was, and when I said no, he turned around, tossed me a sword, and a map. He then turned and started to walk away and of course, I followed but then he turned and said, I’m sorry, Lucan you cannot go. I then started to get mad, and said “mother would be beyond disappointed with the way you’ve acted!” He then turned around with tears in his eyes, and punched me knocking me to the ground, then hit me again, knocking me out. I woke up an hour or two later I’m guessing and cried for another two until I got sick. It was already late, so I slept under a fallen tree for the night. The next morning I walked around looking for people and of course I was lost so I wasn’t sure of where I was. I went to read the map I didn’t understand. It was in the language I couldn't read. After a day or two of not knowing what to do and being scared, I decided that I was hungry and I should try to find myself something to eat. I heard the sound of water So I walk towards it. I found a river as well as a shack. I slowly crept up to the shack, and snuck around the sides, looking for a window. I found a window and looked in, and I’ll I could see was a chest, fireplace, and bed. It seemed to be abandoned. I decided to stay there while I thought about what to do next. I opened the chest and found a set of Rusty armor with a greenish undershirt that seemed to have moss on it. I couldn’t wear it yet but I would eventually. I went outside, got a stick, and rubbed it on a rock until it was sharp. I tried to spear fish in the water for hours until I got lucky and hit on. I made a little fire, granted it took me a hour or so but I made a small, sad fire and cooked the fish, it was the best thing I’ve ever ate, probably because I was starving but still it was food. I would then stay in the shack for about 6 years, going on trips every few days looking for people, until about the last two years in which I came to find being alone better than being around people. I came to be one with the forest, as if it was my family, until I had a dream that the suit of armor in the chest was standing in front of me and told me to find the lady in the tent, and she will read your map, when the map is read you shall find the truth. When I asked what it was talking about I woke up. For the last two years I have been exploring the land looking for the lady in the tent, and still im searching, hoping to find my so called "Truth".

Attachments

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Hello! I've just read through the application. I ask you to work on the appearance a bit more, adding details about your character and not just the armor. I also think it would help if you attempted to refine the written test a bit more.

CheeseGrater

Villager
is that cool? i don't write much XD. also about my character he is a very personal person that hides his face, is there anything i can add without having to add my face features?

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
While we respect the choice to hide your character's face, providing additional descriptive details about your character would greatly enhance the roleplaying experience for all. Sharing aspects like body language, clothing style, or unique traits helps others engage with your character more effectively. We appreciate your cooperation.

In addition, we kindly request that you provide a valid username associated with your Minecraft account. This will help us process your whitelist application accurately and ensure a smooth integration into our roleplay server.

Furthermore, we encourage you to take some time to expand upon your character's backstory and personal storylines. While we don't expect a high level of content quality, it's essential for us to see evidence that you can engage in creative storytelling and contribute to the immersive roleplaying environment.

Thank you for your attention to these details. We look forward to reviewing your application.

Best regards

Last edited:

CheeseGrater

Villager
Minecraft username- Cheese_Grater04
Appearance- 6'2, looks to be around 235 pounds, he's seems almost like a titan, private person, shy, almost invisible when he’s quite, rusty armor clearly older than the wearer, and just as brittle, tired voice, and underclothing that is a green, moss like feeling
Written test- I sit down and greet her “well nice to meet you too.” “So what exactly do you know about me?” She smiled and said “I know everything about you, but what do you know about yourself?” I looked at her very confused, and started. “ Well when I was about 10, my mother died, I don’t know how, or why, but I know my father went downhill after that day.” I stopped for a second thinking “do I really want to tell this lady my life story?” I then remembered the dream, and continued. “A few months later, my father offered to take me hunting for a father-son bonding, and I agreed, unknowing that I would be left there without help.” “He was silent the entire time which was strange.” “The forest was a cold, wet, and dark place unfitting for a child.” “I knew something was wrong with my father, we continued to walk past my knowledge of where we were, even asking if I knew where I was, and when I said no, he turned around, tossed me a sword, and a map.” I asked her if she had anything to drink and her response was “you can have tea when you finish the story.” I agreed and started back. “He then turned and started to walk away and of course I followed, but then he turned and said, I’m sorry, Lucan you cannot go.” “I then started to get mad, and said “mother would be beyond disappointed with the way you’ve acted!” He then turned around with tears in his eyes, and punched me knocking me to the ground, then hit me again, knocking me out.” “I woke up an hour or two later I’m guessing and cried for another two until I got sick, It was already late, so I slept under a fallen tree for the night.” “The next morning I walked around looking for people and of course I was lost so I wasn’t sure of my surroundings or where I was, when I went to read the map I couldn’t read it, it was in a language I couldn’t understand.” “After a day or two of not knowing what to do and being scared, I decided that I was hungry and I should try to find myself something to eat.” “I heard the sound of water so I head towards it, I found a river as well as a shack.” “I slowly crept up to the shack, and snuck around the sides, looking for a window, I found a window and looked in, and I’ll I could see was a chest, fireplace, and bed.” It was clearly abandoned. “I chose to stay there while I decide what to do next, I opened the chest and found a set of Rusty armor with a greenish undershirt, I couldn’t wear it yet but I would eventually.” “I went outside, got a stick, and rubbed it on a rock until it was sharp.” “I tried to spear fish in the water for hours until I got lucky and hit one, I made a little fire, granted it took me a hour or so but I made a small, sad fire and cooked the fish, it was the best thing I’ve ever ate, probably because I was starving but nevertheless it was food.” “I would then stay in the shack for about 6 years, going on trips every now and then looking for people, until about the last two years in which I came to find being alone better then being around people.” “I came to be one with the forest, as if it was my family, until I had a dream that the suit of armor in the chest was standing in front of me and told me to find the lady in the tent, and she will read your map, when the map is read you shall learn the truth about your father.” “When I asked what it where she was, I woke up.” “For the last two years I have been exploring the land looking for you, and for two years I have been searching for what it is I need. So you’ve been expecting me, well here I am.”

how’s this?

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.