Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Chestshop Errors with certain Potions-

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Okay, so we were testing things out because my chestshops have been acting funky at the Elxirium. For the chestshops with Healing, Swiftness, Regeneration, Poison, and Invisibility, I get this message when someone attempts to purchase a potion from the shop:

c64c03c5f5d9410c26fb4bb18ca98663.png
Even though the shop is full of potions.
I have deleted the shop, the chest, the potions, all of it. It just does not seem to work. Any suggestions admins?

They were working fine not too long ago.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Also, there was a weird glitch where trying to buy a potion from one of the bugged chestshops while my quickbar was on another potion... made the potion disappear. It later reappeared (I went to a different world, and /homed and it was there), but that's still... odd.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Make sure the item ID matches to what's on the sign or it won't be recognized. Chestshop doesn't support spaces in IDs or names for potions.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Hmmm, I did update chestshop a few weeks ago, it was buggy and put back shortly afterwards. But yeah, what Baron says is the only thing I can think of

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Yeah, potions are a bit weird. But I do have the correct ID on the sign. At least I am positive I do.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Yeah, potions are a bit weird. But I do have the correct ID on the sign. At least I am positive I do.
You can check that you have the correct Item ID's by holding the potion in your hand and typing /iinfo. It should give a message saying the correct ID for that particular item. :)

- Boulder