Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Chibi Kiwis White List App [ Approved - Kostadim ]

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager

TheChibiKiwi's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: TheChibiKiwi

Country & Timezone: USA

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using information you know out of character and using it in character. Example would be if someone on the discord or OOC chat said someone is getting killed, and then someone used that information with their character. Powergaming is forcing actions and results on other people. Not letting them have a choice / rp. Example would be "Eve takes a hammer and throws it at your eye, blinding you"

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am very introverted irl and want to try to use minecraft rp to socialize. I've never done much RP before, so I am fairely new but am willing to learn and accept my mistakes. I try not to judge others until i get to know them, and even then I am civil at the very least. Besides minecraft i enjoy JRPG's. I a also work full time so gaming is kind of a side hobby.

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Lerina

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: Grey/Silver(ashen) hair. Light blue eyes. Blackish eye brows. Skin is pale. Outfit is a beat up travel outfit with some holes.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Lerina, the outcasted child. A young silver-elf child who has no memory of her family or much of her past. Lerina is a wandering elf who is struggling to make her own path, or find someone to guild her. Not knowing much of her parents, her history or how she ended up in the wilderness one day is her struggle. For her, all she remembers was her sight going black and hearing screaming, and then waking up in a field alone and cut up. Lerina is small for an elf, standing about 5 foot 5, who knows if she will grow to match her height. Her dirty silver hair, light blue eyes and her voice which is soft and raspy accompanied with her ratted clothing shows her current state. Not having a home, not knowing where her home was or where she wants to go. What she knows is she wants to embrace her roots, she wants to know what it is to be an elf. A lover of fish,and game she trys to “hunt” with her bare hands catching fish when she can or picking up scraps of food out of bins and other places when she is in a local village. She wanders stealth fully to grab her next meal (barefoot and slowly moving) , but deep down she is no thief. [The next few parts do include some internal dialog she would have with herself] She appears calm, she appears confident, but deep down she is a scared child. She puts on a mask of being brave so no one will suspect her, yet she craves to be held and taken care of by a family. What family? How does she know what a family is, or what she wants – she constantly thinks this to herself – all she knows is bits and pieces of what she wants. Shelter? Yes. Food? Yes. Brothers or sisters? Not needed. A mom & dad? She would love a close bond to make. Where can I go? – she wonders – I’ve heard rumors of the forest, of Grotte , it has to be better than just wandering around Storms Landing – she ponders – But what else is out there? How far can I get? I must survive – she thinks – Over all, the child elf may need help. She may, to her frustration, need a family. She doesn’t know everything, or much of anything. She wishes to learn, but doesn’t know who to trust. She wishes to find a healer, an actual healer to heal her wounds as many of her cuts are infected. Yet she is too shy to ask for help. Too afraid, too unsure. Not even knowing her past, how can she begin to trust others? Her path continues, Lerina, the outcasted elf with amnesia.

Attachments

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.