Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Chilpil7 Application [Accepted - Sodium]

Salvner

Legend of Altera
1. Chilpil7
2. Age: 18
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: UK

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I have taken part in a couple of forum based rps and have enjoyed them greatly and I would like to take part in some of the roleplaying on the server

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Sam, I've been playing minecraft for quite a while and particularly enjoy the redstone aspect of it, love the intricacies of making massive circuits. Play alot of games as well as minecraft, League of legends, legend of zelda etc. etc. as well as being a big lover of magic the gathering. Currently studying Maths, Further maths and physics and hopefully will go onto uni to study computer science. I adore reading, books such as 1984 and northern lights being among my favourites. Umm that's 4, I play saxophone at grade 7 level, although I do enjoy playing, I don't want to carry on to grade 8 as improvisation is a major part of the later grading levels and I just don't enjoy it. I like a huge variety of music, from classical to dub-step and will sometimes go for about 2-3 hours listening to the exact same song.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I made a 2 player map yonks ago, ummmmm.... http://tinyurl.com/7r2jlly

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
nope.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes. :|.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Think I used to play on here a long time ago.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
yes.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Hello! Nice application, I can speak from experience (because I know him IRL) that he will be a valuable member to our community. Accepted!

When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found hereYou go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (i.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel.
Welcome to Altera!