Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ChosenOne101's Whitelist [Approved - IceandFire]

Cho

Legend of Altera
Mystic
ChosenOne101
ChosenOne101
Mystic
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username
: ChosenOne101

Country & Timezone: Canada, PST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the act of taking OOC knowledge and using it IC for any reason. Powergaming is the act of forcing an action onto another player without the ability to react in any form.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm known as Cho, I've been in the minecraft rp and skinning community for way too long. I'm a cat lover, an avid d&d player, and obsessed with the arts. I also actively avoid writing in the bio part of most websites, because it feels awkward. I guess I'm a pretty positive person, albeit completely uncomfy. Yep, take care.

Referral: Azur and Cukie

{Character Section}

Character Name
: Tabbris
Race: Caparii

Appearance: Tabbris is from the lighthoof ethnicity and stands at a height of 5'5". They have tanned skin, near black fur, and a pair of dull green eyes. The hair on their head is unkempt and of a similar, if not darker, shade of black to that on their legs. As well, they bear a small set of horns that protrude from their temples in a bone-like colour. For clothing, it's a simple white shirt with a loosened collar that bears stains from working on the land, the sleeves are rolled up. This is paired with a darker coloured pair of shorts, the cuffs tightened against where their fur fades off to skin on their thighs.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Tabbris has always lived a mundane life, from their parents being both loving and alive, to having a younger sibling they care for. It’s the simple life of a farmer, but one they are content with regardless.

On days that are like any other, they would rise early in the morning to feed the chickens through the spread of seeds, collecting eggs in a basket, and tending to the flowers before getting ready for breakfast. Their parents were mostly retired by now, having settled down from their more adventurous days late in their lives before starting a family.

Their younger brother would rise by this time, as if avoiding the early chores on purpose, then would come their mother, and lastly their father. Fried eggs on bread and meats left over from dinner served up hot, along with a kiss to each forehead before heading out to work the fields.

When evening came and all the duties were done they could come back to the house for a dinner prepared by their mother. They’d wash up before bed, and pry for just a few more minutes to read before turning in for the night. Indeed, it was a simple life. Mundane, monotonous, and full of hard work, but it was a good life.

What more is there to strive for than a loving family, three warm meals a day, and a roof over your head?

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.