Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

cian4's application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cian4

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? cian4
2. How old are you? 16
3. What gender are you? male
4. What country do you live in? United States

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. I am Rolan Laef, I am a wealthy bandit. Me and my group have been moving from place to place, stealing what we needed, killing who stood against us. After many years spent in the forests outside of a large city, the people started to rebel against us and our ways. The group of rebelling people stood outside our camp walls yelling at us, telling us to leave. Our leader (my father) went out and shot one arrow into the heart of the leader, This was meant to scare the rest away, But that wasn't the case. I watched from a distance as my father was impaled by ten or maybe more spears. I went into a rage, I killed every rebel by myself as my brethren watched in silence. After, i ran over to my father, he was on the ground in a pool of blood, but he was still breathing. He told me that it was not safe for me anymore in these forests, and that i must make my way to port silver and start over again in the bandit city of Protaras. I will start my life as a bandit over again there, and hopefully gain back my wealth and glory.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. Hi I am Dylan. I have played minecraft since alpha and done just about everything there is to do in minecraft. I would love to join this server to be a part of a nice community and hopefully make some friend along the way haha. Another reason i would like to join is because i have realized that most servers who say they are roleplay never have any roleplay whatsoever. I wish to come and do actual roleplay with people that love it as much as i do. I hope that you guys accept me into your server so that i can talk with you guys and hopefully i can a little something to the server. P.S hope you liked my character intro ;)
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No sorry :/

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I'd like to say that this server looks better than almost all i have seen and i would love to be given the privilege to play it you guys.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes

11. How did you find out about our server? minecraft server list.

12. Have you voted for us? yes i have

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
You should add more about yourself in the question n°7 rather than talking about minecraft, you can tell us about whatever you want :]... such as.. food tastes, any pets(?), music, hobbies, sport etc!
Other that that i think this is a nice application, you have actually spent some time reading about the cities and this is appreciated; Maybe the "I killed every rebel by myself" in the n°6 sounds a bit OP, but let's wait for an admin's decision.

cian4

Villager
thanks for the feedback btw the rebel group wasnt meant to be that large ha i guess i didn't specify.

cian4

Villager
know what im going to tell you some things abot me instead of copy pasting all that stuff... little tedious. Well I play hockey first of all. I also play violin. I have two dogs and love animals.( i play ranger bandit type people for the pets most of the time lol). Aaaaaand that about it ha

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
You should just edit the first post, so the admin will find all the informations on your first post, thanks :]

cian4

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? cian4
2. How old are you? 16
3. What gender are you? male
4. What country do you live in? United States

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. I am Rolan Laef, I am a lowly servant of the king in my country. Being paid almost nothing for my hard days at work i had to resort to stealing from the royal family. At first i was nervous, taking only small things as to not be caught. But after a few times i began to love it, I would steal more everyday, of course not very expensive things. But enough to make a life for my self. One day when i came to my home i had bought with the money i got from the stolen goods, I saw my father inside through my window with an arrow through his head and a note pinned to his shirt. The note read, "Hello Rolan, we know that you have been stealing, we have eyes everywhere." Just then my mother burst through the door, she saw me thorugh the window and thought i had killed him. She came at me with an axe she swung and the force broke my left arm and left a cut almost to the bone. I jumped up and pushed her to the ground and pulled the arrow from my fathers head and without thinking stabbed my mother in the heart. I then realized what had happened, i had killed my own mother, but what puzzled me the most, was that i enjoyed it... I knew that if this was found out i would be executed. I knew my father had a boat, I ran to my room and collected what little things i had a small bag of radiants and my clothes. I was going to head to port silver on my fathers boat and join a bandit group. Hopefully the city known as Protaras. I knew that something in my head wasn't right, i loved the stealing the killing, i knew i would fit in perfect.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. Hi I am Dylan. I have played minecraft since alpha and done just about everything there is to do in minecraft. I would love to join this server to be a part of a nice community and hopefully make some friend along the way haha. Another reason i would like to join is because i have realized that most servers who say they are roleplay never have any roleplay whatsoever. I wish to come and do actual roleplay with people that love it as much as i do. I hope that you guys accept me into your server so that i can talk with you guys and hopefully i can a little something to the server.Now things about me. I play hockey, i also play the violin. I have two dogs and i love animals.(i usually pick bandit ranger type people in games for the pets.) Aaand that is about it.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No sorry :/

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I'd like to say that this server looks better than almost all i have seen and i would love to be given the privilege to play it you guys.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes

11. How did you find out about our server? minecraft server list.

12. Have you voted for us? yes i have

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Ermm... not like this, do you see the blue world "edit" , located in the botton right corner of your first post? that one :p

cian4

Villager
it wasnt meant to be overpowered its like in movies where someones father dies and they go into a rage and kill all the people... its not like i meant he was super OP just added to the story

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
The dad got stabbed by 10 or so spears.. there's an obvious mob of people. He took them all out without help, without getting injured.

Either way, I'm gonna have to ask you to change it. We have bandits in Altera, so being a son of a leader of em wouldn't make sense in Altera. If you want to be a bandit/pirate/mage you have to join them and train under them.

cian4

Villager
alright ill change it thanks for the feedback on it. hmm ill make it obvious that it was less people maybe 5-6? and his group helps him out thanks again ill edit it now

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You didn't read what I said..
No bandits. No leaders, no wealth. Your character has to earn these things when you join the server. So having these things beforehand wouldn't make sense when you start with 500 rads and no where to live.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It's not better. I'm afraid I'm going to decline this. If your character has to have something dramatic or traumatic happen to him to make him unique, then I'm afraid that's unacceptable. Dead parents is just stupid. Parents don't have to die in stories for a character to exist somewhere. Characters don't need to go through something completely unbelievable to be a good character. It's how you use the character and play as the character that makes them unique or cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.