Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Cockfights and Rum Sale!

wanderin_robin

Admin au Naturale
'Come, all ye travellers far and near,
I'll tell of a cock-fight, when and where,
Out on the Reach I heard them say,
Between a black and the bonny grey.

It's into the pub to take a sup,
The cock-fight it was soon made up:
For twenty rads these cocks will play,
The charcoal-black and the bonny grey...'

WANDERING ROBIN SHADY ENTERPRISES PRESENTS:

COCKFIGHTS AND RUM SALE!

Coming up at the Aeyeran Pub in Heavens Reach is a night of quality entertainment, we have not one, not two, not even three but four bouts of cockfighting arranged! Come and enjoy a bit of gambling as these majestic birds compete with beak and wing, all in our purpose built arena in the cellar.

While you enjoy a little flutter why not take advantage of our current rum sale! Due to overzealous distillery activity we now have a surplus of top quality rum, so to help shift this stock we have cut the price in half!

Don't forget, we also stock several other premium spirits as well as a selection of hot and cold food, so next time you're in Heavens Reach pop by, if you follow the signs from the dock for the city at the end of the main road there is a square, we are just opposite the bank.

----------------------------------------------------------

OOC

This should be happening a few night next week, and will work as such:

I have assigned each cock hit points and then put them into a draw to see which one fights which.
From that I have given odds for each fight which people can bet on.
The fight will consist of dice rolls
until one bird has no hitponts.
I will then pay out any winning bets.

On the day(s) of the fights I will come visit the crossroads inn and invite people as well as in ooc

Also if anyone is a bard and likely to be online after 11pm (gm
t) during the weeknights let us know and Ill hire you for halftime entertainment. If not I've got one music disc :p

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
I'll do my possible to come, that is something my character will love to attend to :D