Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Colonelgames - Ban Appeal [Resolved - Tempban]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
Okay so earlier today (about 20 minutes ago) I was banned for saying "lol fuk u."

I get it, you don't want profanity on your server. It says I dodged a filter but I wasnt. After being told by another player that administration is very serious about the f word, I apologized. People, calling me satan (as a joke because my skin looked like a demon) I said into the chat, "I'm gonna go edit my skin and fix it so people stop thinking im a demon :p" which I did edit. Upon trying to rejoin i got the ban message.

Once again I apologize for saying the F word, but I don't think it was ban worthy (especially for a recently whitelisted player.)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Tempbans aren't appealable, but you were banned for a) swearing at another player and b) bypassing the filter, which catches the properly spelled word but not "fuk". In the future, please don't use swears if you can help it, and if you do, the creative Shakespearean ones are way more fun to say and aren't filtered, e.g. "you fat-gutted weasel". You'll be unbanned this time tomorrow, so I'll lock this thread as resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.