Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Conmaster13-Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Con

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Conmaster13
2. Your real name: Jordan Mutch
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I feel that roleplaying is a great aspect of servers and I have played on other roleplay servers before and have a little experience in roleplay.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello my name is Jordan (Conmaster13) I am 16 and live in England. I have been playing Minecraft since September 2011 and have enjoyed it ever since. My interests are things like computers, Games, PS3s and generally technology. I don't really have any hobbies besides hanging with my mates if you could call that a hobby :). Unfortunately I can only play minecraft for a certain time because if I play it for a long time my laptop turns off completely. I like to build mainly houses, inns and town buildings but I could build anything if asked to do so. And i'm here because I was looking for a good roleplay server and have been for some time because it gets kinda lonely on single player. Also I go to school so I can't play all the time but will do if I get the chance. I want to join the server because of the lore and story behind it I have never been on any that is so in depth i'm really looking forward to it. Thanks.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry no photos.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I go to school as well so I can't be on all the time.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, completely.

12. How did you find out about our server? http://mcserverlist.net

13. Have you voted for us? Yep

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hi Jordan, sorry to be off topic but I was thinking about your laptop - it probably shuts down because of overheating. Try using the program called Speedfan and set the fan to 100% and see if that helps.

Back on topic, nice application. :) The admins might ask you to add a little more to number 8.

Con

Lord of Altera
hey I might try that deddily thanks and yeah I hope it gets accepted might add a little more then.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
As deddily said, it needs a tad more on part 8, we prefer to get to know our players before we let them loose in Altera.

Con

Lord of Altera
ok I changed it a bit hope it's ok, if I need to do anymore to it that's fine.

Con

Lord of Altera
hey not to be impending but how long might it take to get my application approved please don't think I am impatient I was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.