Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cosmotea's Application [Approved - IceandFire]

Mrcaudle

Loyal Servant of Altera
Cosmotea's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username:
Cosmotea

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is where you gain outside knowledge outside of roleplay and using it in rp even though your character would not know that information because it wasn't said IRP and it usually happens so that someone gains an unfair advantage, this is bannable because it's unfair to use knowledge against something that wasn't even said IRP just to get an unfair advantage against someone. Powergaming is abusing the abilities that a character has and making them overpowered and roleplaying in a way to where the powers or attacks always hit and there is no way to counteract them, it's bannable because it's extremely annoying and it's unfair and it makes the person seem more powerful and above others.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi! I'm from a group of roleplayers who wanted to get together and try something different for once. I love DND and fantasy and I think my favorite mystical creature would have to be a mermaid. I constantly roleplay in different places and I try to improve on my skills every day. I know that I need to branch out my skills and I hope that this server will help me with that. I also hope that this community will continue to grow while I'm a part of it!

Referral: ArgetIsTalri

{Character Section}
Character Name:
Lantalma

Race: Forest Elf

Appearance: Brown hair, peach sun-kissed skin, green eyes, green and brown outfit (As most forest elves have.)
(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Lantalma was found in her home in the large forest located in Altera, Lantalma was having a pretty good day, her brother wasn't home yet and Lantalma wanted to take some time to herself and look at all of the nature around her, it was a well known fact that forest elves loved nature and she definitely loved nature and all that inhabited it, she especially was fascinated by the Eldinari tree's that her people occupied as they are such a huge part in her life it made her seem small compared to the world around her once she realized how tiny she was compared to the giant forest and how she was only one small elf living in a giant world.

Lantalma stepped out of her house and onto the ground and decided she was going to go gather some berries and nuts to eat so that once her brother came back the two of them could sit down and talk about how their day went, Lantalma's brother was extremely important to her and the two of them were extremely close, she just hoped that he was okay because she hadn't seen him for a few hours. Lantalma shuddered softly as she felt the wet mud on her feet, she felt more connected with nature whenever she walked through the forest and it was one of the best feelings in the world in her opinion.

*Crack* The sound of a branch snapping ringed in Lantalma's ears and she immediately turned around and got into a fighting stance but was immediately relieved when it was just a bird. "You frightened me." She said softly and watched as the bird flew away. Lantalma then finally found a big patch of berries nearby and began picking them and putting them into the basket that she had brought, normally Lantalma would bring her bow and go out hunting but she had been pretty tired recently and didn't want to have to go through the trouble.

Lantalma finished gathering enough berries to keep her and her brother well fed and began heading back towards her house. Once she arrived she climbed back up and set the berries down and walked back upstairs and sat down, normally she would start cooking but she loved making food with her brother because she felt it always made the food taste better when teamwork is put into it.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.