Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Council Candidate ] Eliss Olliran

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
o O [ - - - - - [ oOo ] - - - - - ] O o

[!]
Another group of new posters join the candidate board

Quite the selection,

I don’t envy those having to decide who’s deserving of their votes but if you’re looking for another name to add to your contemplation, might I suggest one.

For anyone I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting yet, my name is Eliss Olliran, a tailor here and a former council member myself so if it matters to you, I do have some experience in this department.

Prior to stepping down for family reasons, I had worked on a project that would add more allowances and clarity to mercenary and bounty work. Should I hold a seat once more, such a project would be resumed and completed for you lot. Of course, as I had last run, I also still believe the people of this city can never have enough events to meet each other at. Be it a round of cards in a hall, bards sharing their works for the crowd, farmers comparing harvest, or even just a drink with Jack at the Kraken. The opportunities and potential are endless and thus there’s no excuse to not use the position I’d gain to push them forward for all of you.

Now my own pitch aside and now speaking as a citizen here, have you seen the list of other candidates?

I mean really seen it, I’m no saint and won’t claim to be one but let me tell you I never thought it would come down to deciding whether I’d want a child from Jishrim or a child from Skraag running the Landing. Could certainly add some variety though if that's what you're after. On the other hand, if you’re someone who's partial to only one flavour (and language) there’s a candidate for you as well, so long as that language is Elvish of course. Though at least there’s a written form of that one, things might’ve become trickier otherwise. Also hard to talk about rulers of other lands and leave out the Briarwood and Varyn appearances, a lot of musing to be had there I think. Could go for the real gamble and vote for one of the new faces that popped up, see how they fare in the field. That’s the joy of it all being in your hands, you decide it all.

Though I’m not going to twist said hand to vote one way or another, it’s your life, your sliver of history to shape and all of that, I’m merely finding some amusement in the potential Three’s diversity and the difficulty it surely brings you as a voter this time around.

Best of Luck to you all though,

Eliss Olliran
o O [ - - - - - [ oOo ] - - - - - ] O o