Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Council Candidate(?)] Isabelle Belmont

Passencore

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Passencore
Passencore
Legend
[A series of posters are hung up around the landing, written in fanciful and careful hand. They remain unsigned and functionally anonymous.]

There is, as of late, a great proliferation of candidates here and there revealing themselves. Sprung up like so much mildew after rain! And equally as musty as such fungi are their promises, and so very hollow. When one talks beautifully of rebuilding slums and rendering aid to the poor, defensive armament and filling empty stomachs… the casual observer is perhaps inclined to cast a vote for them. I am no such casual observer, however, and therefore must pose a question or two:

Where is your illustrious track-record? What proof have you that you will deliver on such promises? After all, there is nothing to stop you at present from rendering aid to the poor. The recent efforts of a certain Isabelle Belmont prove there is capacity for charity without being in a position of power over others. Why should you receive a single vote, when your charity is even on its face being used as nothing more than a bargaining-chip, a tantamount to a bold-faced lie, an empty bribe for power?

Thus it is my intent, and I advocate for those of a like mind to do so as well, that I ring out a call for Isabelle Belmont to run. For it may be said that her generosity in feeding the poor is freely on the recent record, and her track-record proven, unlike many of those others running for Council of Storm’s Landing.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
{!}
Tacked onto a few posters in notable places would be a second note on small pieces of paper

Frost's Charity Smithing Advocates as well

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
[!]
*And another one, in plenty of spots at the Landing.*

Favor a more level-headed approach? Want an experienced, motherly hand to offer much needed guidance to the folks around? Feeling like a change to someone more part of the public herself? A different perspective perhaps?

Well, have I got the candidate for you~
Isabelle Belmont, the candidate Storm's Landing needs and the one the people deserve.
After all, who better than the port's resident candy lady, who has shown plenty that sweetness is not limited to her craft.
If you have doubts, behold her acts of care and her ability to organize and be efficient in providing aid in the wake of war and disaster, both on her own and in guiding others likeminded in helping out as many affected as possible.

So people, who do you want~?
The ones that take skedaddle off with their fancy title, or those that stick around to mingle with the daily life in the Landing and the folks about~?

~B.B.

*There is no full name signed on the posters besides the initials, but there is the fancy drawing of a muffin with a thumbs up next to it.*

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
[!]
Tacked onto a few posters in notable places would be another note on small pieces of paper with a distinctly feminine handwriting

Thread and Bolt Advocates for Isabelle Belmont well

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
『!』
*Attached to a couple of the original posters are smaller pieces of parchment. Neat scribbles mark the poster.*
"While I'm normally an impartial man when it comes to these kinds of affairs, a woman like Isabelle Belmont is sure to sway the hearts of any like myself. Her wisdom and intelligence is only rivaled by her beauty, you understand?

- I, Spirit Lukas Oakhold, advocate for Isabelle Belmont!~

And if YOU don't, then you just don't have good taste, my friend."

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
[!]
An incoherent blabber of words has been written on a single poster:
"Vyres are parasitic worms!"​